Homosexuality In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yea Gillian Lucky..She and Remember Sitare the Indian Bollywood show on a Sunday Remember The Host Sharda Well Two ah them together..So ah hear but Gillian is A Lesbian for sure

Giilian i guess is a lesbian but this is the first time i hearin Sitare host Sharda is one too.... Anyone knows anymore lesbians????

Well I personally don't have a problem with homosexuality and furthur more I don't discriminate against anyone or anything an thats how TNT should be...

If you're saying it should be like The US I would disagree but then everyone have their own choices..But all religion says that and goes against turning on eachother gosh LEAVE IT UP TO NON-BELIEVERS

As much as we want to see our country succeed , we shouldnot follow others footsteps... If we have a problem with something thats going wrong them we have the freedom to express ourselves...

I don't see how people could to normal with homosexuality...

I heard in opera one day a bishop and a some other church leader said that Being gay is a gift from god i was like wtf.

What bible they saw that in because the bible condemns homophobic activity, these church leaders are sending out a wrong message from god they are acting like they are god making up things as they go

Those kind of people are not religious if they do those kinda stuff... i personally think it's real sick and nasty!!!

Well as the bible stated the will be false prophets among us pretending to be teaching the word of god they will have a bible and do alot of miracles but be aware that they are not under my rule.

Its not quoted

ASK YOU SELF THIS:

If god wanted man to love man and to be with eachother he wudda make Adam and STEVE Not adam and EVE

lol ya. being gay is just gayy. man and man dont make any sense wat the crap they gettin out of that. pshh ppl happy yes

Being gay is jus a matter of choice.... No religion or teacher or leader teaches or should be teaching homosexuality.....

in my village it have about 4 dat i know of..........and i think them cld do wat ever they like.....we can not choose for them....

you know i don't have a problem with homosexuals i mean if that's what they're into then who am i to judge?? if it's wrong then their day of reckoning is soon to come? but there is this one boy in my class, he's like real cool and it's like he grew up being..gay.. he said for as long as he could remember he's liked boys so maybe he grew up that way because he wasn't told otherwise when he was young? i mean uhh, what is there not to get!! female and male parts fit together like a puzzle why are they trying to fit uneven pieces!!! oh well they don't really bother me

U sound so normal with this !!! How could you not stop and think of the things these gays and lesbians do to each other when you spot them...... that jus crawls my blood.... after learning thats its a matter of choice to be gay from this same forum , I see them differently....Not in a goood way.... Its so sick.....

Using the arguements homosexuals use you can justify doing any evil. Try it. It's terrifying how many bad things you can justify by just claiming it is your nature or it is evident in nature. These arguements aren't sound because they rely on too many generalisations and appeal to emotions where logic or science should apply.
Try it you can justify phedeophilla and abuse or murder beastiality, cannibalism or any perverse human behavior. Alot of it can be corroborated using nature. But it doesn't make these things right at all.
I have no problem with people choosing but i have a problem with people relishing the wrongs they do. It clearly isn't anything to be proud of. It clearly isn't normal either.

It have a boy in the Asja Boys Skool Next Door my brother was telling me that This Boy is Gay obviously cuz he has a bf and does be holing hands and things lunch time and he goes to church EVERY SUNDAY.........WTF ?

Well some religions belive you can sin as in do evil as much as you want and still be saved. I wonder where they got that from.
Religion can help with homosexual feelings but general common sense works too. I'd like to know how that boy work that out in he mind. He must have some twisted beliefs.
But i heard stuff related to this when gay men going to church hunting for partners.. thats within the church. for some reason they think the boys in church are prime targets.. that creepy cuz iza church boy..
i doh want no man coming for me. lol.

Back