Homosexuality In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I hope thats not an excuse for you not to go to church.....

Its true what you said that alot of problems are caused by our nature and we really come up with excuses and scientific facts to back up the caused of the problem.... But the thing about it is that some people take homoseuality the wrong way...eg..those who already choose that path think being a gay person means being a postitute while other gay's thinks beyond that and actually better themselves..

Resha said:
U sound so normal with this !!! How could you not stop and think of the things these gays and lesbians do to each other when you spot them...... that jus crawls my blood.... after learning thats its a matter of choice to be gay from this same forum , I see them differently....Not in a goood way.... Its so sick.....

its not dat i seem normal about it, like i dont notice them and say what im thinking, im just sayin why must i stop my life to worry about how other people is living their's and what their preferences are, i mean after all they're people too, besides i don't even care to think about what they do with each other, that's their business.

I do agree with you candy8998...thats it their business...

But jus writing out loud, its a sick world on how people act...men love men...women love women...

gosh thats like trying to fit the wrong side of a puzzle together

please people wats wrong wit u!!!, some times i feel ah woman would love ah woman more than a man coz we know d rite spots and wat we need to reach d hights!!!, ( plain talk bad manners ) some men doh kno how to f-c-k-n- suck ah p-s-y an find d g spot, ah simple thing like tits, u guys spend years an yuh doh kno wat to do wit them, so wen yuh se the guy couples u can feel sick but i can assure u they feeling happy, an ah tought young people feeling them is d new school well this is new school!!!

[quote="madsuya ...some times i feel ah woman would love ah woman more than a man coz we know d rite spots and wat we need to reach d hights!!!,

There's something i never thought off before.... And it may be true too...Those lesbo's know how to treat one another and fulfill there needs , unlike a man... I guess some people Can;t find love with the opposite s-e-x so they turn to there own gnder...

Love?? Thats nothing to do with love. It's all about sex. Most same sex relationships are about the sexual pleasure not about love. Love is too strong a word or sexual passion or intimacy. Emotional bonding yeah.. love.. no. Companionship yeah.. love.. noo. Two of those things.. Love.. no. Love is more than sex.

Resha said:
. I guess some people Can;t find love with the opposite s-e-x so they turn to there own gnder...

it all goes back to bad relationships they had in the past with the opposite sex that led them to no wanting to trust the opposite sex so they turn on the same sex because they think that no one can understand them better

yes partly, i believe being in d arms of a person as same as that individual , u would feel secure coz in reality happiness and fulfilling one's desire with much respect is wat basically we all want and people become friends, lovers, and spouses of the same sex because they know wat they want, its easier to talk to the same sex coz women understand women and vise visa

Yeah i know these two girls i cannot say whom.They both had relationships in the past and they turned out over and over to be bad and messed up so the two girls were friends and they began to talk to each other about their hatred for men and turned lesbians. hehe they are in our school

i dont believe lesbians are men hated and guys hate women they just hate that they dont be satisfied by d opposte sex

Alright people do you think many born gay or choose to be gay? this has been debating for awhile and no one has come to this conclusion...

Hmm...that's an interesting question. I would say born homosexual because a lot of them face discrimination and I don't think they will choose that. At least, that's my way of looking at it.

i think da same thing...i mean y would sum1 choose 2 b gay if they get discriminated 4 it...plus i think sumtimez a person jus cant choose who theyre attracted 2...

the thing is God made adam for eve. so we follow this mentality as the norm. But these days boys and girls are born with more of female than male hormones and vice versa due to complications. Some boys are grown up just soft and weak and love girl things. In some cases this happens but others might be experiments.

Hmm, well there's that whole argument of nature vs nurture. Is a person really born gay or is it how they are raised?

I believed i posted a topic on trinispice about Nature and Nurture or maybe i just posted it in this topic. But i'm on the side of Nurture, people are not born gay they turn gay.

But the thing about the nurture concept is that its linking behaviour to sexuality. Is it possible for someone who was raised "effeminately" to become sexually interested in the same sex? I'm more of the side of nature. Anyway, its such a back-and-forth topic, mostly because there is no smoking gun as far as defining how a person becomes gay or straight.

This debate has been going on for decades maybe since the 16's century, so i don't think we should get into this debate because it will never end lol. But debates are great we love them here on trinispice

I have a gay personality.. :p or should I say a personality associated with gayness.. :~{
People find it easier to think that I'm gay for some reason. If I was less sure about myself I would belive them. People think there's societal pressure to be straight but the pressure to be gay is just as prevalent.. if not more prevalent. If you're not a machoman, sex addict, degrader of women, like cars, sports, gangstaness, computer tech or some technical field, atlethic or physically competitive. Or if you are quiet and reserved or extremly hyper, don't act your age, are respectful and emotionally sensitive, unassertive,unaggressive, "uninterested" in sex, if you're never seen chatting up girls or liming with the boys... then your GAY!!! As gay as possible.
The mentality isn't one of tolerance. It's on of subversion. Basically if you can't be a Man's man.. or Ladies man.. then your clinically gay. They say you don't have to be a "Man" or "like women" and its ok because equally valid options exist if you still want love. All this tolerance talk is just indoctrination to wipe people of their values and belive in this folly. You can't be ok with gayness being a normal human attribute and have a valid explanation for straightness. The strongest and only valid argument is freedom of preference. It is only choice. And its so misinforming that now your sexuality is only an issue when you have a problem with it.. but still gay rights group will call out people they belive are "closet gays". Thats to say you don't have the right to suppress any latent gayness.. so much for freedom of choice.
Nothing in human civilization is by nature.. we don't live in the wild. Society dictates norms. All the gay rights movements had to do was change the norms... or make gaymess seem normal.
I remember that gay people were angry when the H8 proposition was turned down in north california via a DEMOCRATIC process. I don't understand why.
Compare this gay rights movement with the rise in criminal activity and you will realise that social conditions can make anything appear to be normal. Gangstarism as a social movement belives it is completly justified in its actions... but is it right?

Back