Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Never cuz i doh have a woman.......

Ever feel so angry u start to laugh?

Not guilty

Ever buy something and you damage it then take it back and say how it faulty and you want a new one?

not quilty

ever had to go to work an u jus doh want to leave d comp...an ur late?

Guilty. That happened to me many times before school!

Ever make up a story to tell your parents because the truth rel wouldn't cut it?

Not Guilty

Ever tell someone yuh going to do something then at the last minute change yuh mind and refuse to answer they calls when they calling you to find out what going on.

Guilty

Ever tell a lie then soon afterwards start to feel guilty about it to the point of wishing you told the truth in the first place?

cool3ni said:
Guilty

Ever tell a lie then soon afterwards start to feel guilty about it to the point of wishing you told the truth in the first place?

NO because I dont lie... :haha:

Ever try eating roti with knife and fork ? :Yea:

not guilty.

Ever wasted an entire day at work skylacking?

No because i don't have a guyl and i am not a lesbian so Members please don't forget it have ladies in the forum to answer too thanks

Have you ever eat in public and people watching you in yuh mouth?

Guilty

Ever having yuh own conversation in public then all of a sudden some unknown stranger start to macco and butt in.

Back