Child Abuse

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yet another victim fallen by Child Abuse.... Ladies please be careful who u r dating and who babysits ur children.

Omg i was in show today when i saw that on news a Three Year Old Omg Then again thats their fault whats left to say again?

I saw the uncle on tv crying and bawling down the place. That was.. disturbing. Poor man. Look like he cared alot for her.
And karina, like resha said if exposing the situation could get your friend in any more trouble it's probably best to lay low and prepare for any future chance to do something. Of course only she knows any risks involved.

I wonder how the mother of the child feels about the fact that her lover kill her daughter.... I blame the women in these situation for putting their children's life in the hands of murders... How could one not see that danger...
U're in a relationsip with someone and u cannot see that the person is mentally unsable!!!!!!!!!

Thats True Resha I mean if you're in a relationship and trust someone so much and CLAIM to know the person inside out how come u didn't know that the person was like that .........

Hey i moved this topic out of the introductions section. I figure this topic will be a hot one for long so its in current events unless its better somewhere else...
I dont think some people can tell what a normal relationship is anymore, either thier childhood was similar to the negative relationships they have now or they lack the self esteem to try and change their life and leave who they are with. Some just need to be reminded that there is better availiable.
- oh crap i think i duplicated it.

Thanks Ras Cous.. Is there a way to remove the topic from the introduction forum?

Suicide has become an easy way out of life once done properly. I have seen a teenage girl drank clorax twice in two weeks... Alot has to do wit problems at home.... Wanting attention.... What do u all think are signs of a suicidal person?

One major sign is being too quite>>>>>

well firstly clorax does nothing to a person, i know this from experience! Suicidal people tend to withdraw themselves from both primary and secondary groups in society...But the most basic signs of suicidal behaviour are: they would experience problems at work and at school which is related to my first point withdrawal-not completing assignments and responsiblitiies, alot of moodiness,threats,giving items away and taking risks !!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: and i thought sociology wont come in handy lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

by RealSweet on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

"well firstly clorax does nothing to a person, i know this from experience!"

Forgive me for asking this question but by ingesting clorax ,did it help your problems? If too personal don't bother answering it.... I would just like to hear from an experience person point of views "Why?"

hahahahaha not me babe, my cousin tried it when she used to live by us and no it did not solve her problems nor did it kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i am around suicidal people mostly everyday yes clorax doesn't kill but my friend end up in the hospital drinking it all her insides was cut and bruised up..I Hav taught so many people to turn away from them aweful thoughts lots of times and it does not be an easy task i had to wake nearly whole early morning talking to them and plus get myself involved in their lives

How do you talk to a suicidal or depressed person without getting sucked into their emotional blackhole? Part of the reason i wont let people get too close is because i cant risk letting them too caught up in my issuses, or me in thiers. I mean negativity is pretty addictive, how does one slap people out of it. lol.

Its a great experience to help someone in need... Why would you want to put your problems with their problems. You must learn not to get too involve... All these peolple want is someone to talk too.. All you have to do is listen.... Never question them, just listen and find the key to their problems.... It may sound simple but seeing a smile on your friend's face would make your day....

well as a friend does tell me if you helping someone then help them, I myself when i help people i does get real emotional when i listen to them and most of the time i does start to cry, but when i do this i realise i does jus add to the person's feelings. When helping someone you yourself have to be strong enough to listen and give them advice and remember try to take your opinion out of the situation and give the best advice possible. REMEMBER THEY IS YOUR SIDE, THE PERSON SIDE AND THEN THE TRUTH.........so do your best !!!!! when you help someone out of the goodness of your heart, GOD notices.........

RealSweet "give the best advice possible"

Never give advice to anyone who has problem.... It may come back and hunt you... Worst thing to do is giving advice....

I disagree, you could give a person advice but its up to them to take it or not! atleast you would know in your heart that you atleasted tried to help that person......as i said wen you give advice put aside your own feelings and give the best advice you can that you know cud help the situation.

Back