Any Recommendations or problems?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yes on Tapatalk for some reach threads go missing and I can't find em in my replies

Yea man i experience the same problem, but I believe the issue is with Tapatalk databasing

Just wondering if this is possible: can you bring a bookmarked option under the notifications tab? I don't check my emails regularly so every day when I check the site I have to go through the first page or two of each thread to see what's updated or new and forget/bypass stuff. Not an important issue, just a lazy thing.

That's a really great idea. You can subscribe or follow threads and they'll show up on your homepage. We'll look into that.

Thanks! I broke my smartphone so no apps for me though lol

What kinda phone? You pelt it at a wall or your son put it in the toilet? 

LG Optimus G, it slipped out of my hand and fell on the corner, shattering the screen lol (while in a case and screen protector) not the first phone to die at my hands either lol

Will take that into consideration lol

NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO!!! i rather the phones break than you shatter the surface of the earth with a nokia! if you drop that ......... its the end. we all go down in the big one!!

ShadowHunter...... DO NOT BUY A NOKIA xD only if the zombie apocalypse comes about then you're allowed , only as a last resort!

How did you know? I have a box with all my zombie apocalypse necessities, and it's basically a nokia tied to a string. lol. And by string I mean a heavy duty cable! XD

hahahahahahaha xD man , if you have another, i have a sledge hammer here, we can take off the hammer head , and replace it with a nokia!!!

ahahahaha I'm currently using a Nokia Asha (doubles as my son's teething toy). It's been going since January 2013 which is a new record for me lol speakers are filled with toddler saliva and kinda going through though lol

Admin, doing a great job so far . Loving the new app and all its new glories . I am also happy with the activity on the forum although we need more members. I have no complaints or problems . We are a new forum and should be focusing on getting the members to come to us ! When we have gained more activity we can focus on perfecting things

Admin, doing a great job so far . Loving the new app and all its new glories . I am also happy with the activity on the forum although we need more members. I have no complaints or problems . We are a new forum and should be focusing on getting the members to come to us ! When we have gained more activity we can focus on perfecting things

Well said LadyDeath! We already have a great forum, all thanks to our amazing admin! What we need now is to change all of our 'guests' into members. Have them contribute, so that this forum can be elevated to new heights!

Admin was on the home logged out and I couldnt find the register button :/. But any way I saw on a website sometime back I was gonna sign up for a webs and it had this really cool fast track sign up. Where you an enter email + username and a auto generated password is sent to your email which basic verifies your account. Then takes you to change that password once you click the emailed link. Found it cool because I dont have to do that long form now but they emailed reminders for you to finish it later!

Just thinking of it, it would be alot of work to implement but that fast track method of getting a user set up under a 1 minute is AWESOME!

Back