Any Recommendations or problems?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Dude ie browser ................ No comments. Anyhow thanks for point that error out. Please if you all get any errors please take a screen shot so I can diagnose the problem.

te8areqa.jpg
ny9ypa6y.jpg

Anyone else getting this error? I assume its because of the redoing of the server ,so I believe that it shouldn't persist much longer ( tried about 5 times after I got to log in )

Its working for me it takes sometime for all mobile devices, computers and server (server that runs tapatalk) to update the correct DNS for TriniMotors server. But if it fails persistently after tomorrow I will have to do some serious digging.

Nah I tried restarting, and resetting my router, still hasn't really solved the problem.

I've been getting the timeout and unable to connect error on my mobile via Tapatalk last night into this morning was the most recent.

Hey can you post exactly is the error or is it only on tapatalk?

admin said:
Hey can you post exactly is the error or is it only on tapatalk?
I can't say if its only on Tapatalk as I haven't logged on a PC to verify because I'm always on my phone.

Great website with lots of potential.Try changing the colour scheme of the forum pages though as the light blue and white are too light colours and a bit difficult to see.My suggestion is you can try using BOLD some more and a darker blue.other than that good layout.

Hey thanks for the recommendation are you talking about the forum section rows in the front page. If its that I will try to make the colours a bit darker.

hey man admin, i've discovered a small bug in the Chatroom

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    241.5 KB · Views: 321
Thanks i will see into it, Are you guys using the Social buttons at the left of the screen?

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but im getting this error on a regular basis ,, anytime i try to come online or post it goes to this page, then i have to wait about 5 minutes to then refresh.

Attachments

• Capture33.PNG
    Capture33.PNG
    139.6 KB · Views: 272
Yup i'm doing the last Php update here, after that the forum will load even faster. Its not a bug so don't worry.

Tried to access the site on my PC tonight, kept getting an error that Google couldn't access the site (was using chrome). Anyone else have that issue?

Nope not getting it here for now you can use google's Dns if you are still getting problems, all the dns problems should be resolved around 10 of august hopefully.

Could not access the forum for a few days..Hope everything is resolved guys

Back