Any Recommendations or problems?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
thats a great idea Sonygoup! its a great implementation in most websites! we will try to get that modification for the script for RealTrini.com , if it is applicable it will be implemented as soon as possible! as it would reduce the time required for new members to sign up! wonderful idea man!

also with respect to the register button, some maintenance on the site was being done, im not sure if the register script was being tampered with at the time, however we will definitely check the logs and see whats going on with things!

Thanks again for your continued support Sonygoup!

That really is a great idea Sonygoup, I've visited many sites before and left because the sign up takes too long and you have to jump through soo many hoops. While TM isn't like that, a faster, streamlined log in process would definitely make things easier for new members. Thanks!

I can make the registration process faster than how it is now but doing so will allow spammers to slip thru. The idea about email verification is great but most persons will feel its too tedious to login to their email and verify it and most time the emails go to the junk box and normally people don't check their junk mail folder.

Thanks Guys
True the average user doesnt like email verification but damn I've grown so accustom to being in my email everyday but alright I'll do some more thinking!

Its really a very lovely forum and i love it so much.I am a mechanic by profession and this forum help me a lot to seek new things and techniques of my profession.

I'm having trouble posting to the Miscellaneous Classifieds. It keeps saying "choose a prefix" but I do not see any option to that. Experienced the same thing using Google Chrome on Windows 7 and Tapatalk via Android 4.4.3

I'm having trouble posting to the Miscellaneous Classifieds. It keeps saying "choose a prefix" but I do not see any option to that. Experienced the same thing using Google Chrome on Windows 7 and Tapatalk via Android 4.4.3

Do you see this in the picture?
es17iw.jpg

No, I do not see an option to choose a prefix. For me the option under "Your Message" is the title box.

Ok try it now i saw what was the problem, The VIP USERGROUP did not have the permissions to see PreFix Tags.

Hi, how do I change the prefix of my own ad in the classified from "For Sale" to "Sold"? I tried to "Edit post" but it doesn't let me change the prefix nor edit the title.

Hi, how do I change the prefix of my own ad in the classified from "For Sale" to "Sold"? I tried to "Edit post" but it doesn't let me change the prefix nor edit the title.

In the same editor you need to go to " Go Advance " button and you will see it above.

Yup the advance button is the key to doing it .. if u need anymore help let us know

this new theme is not user friendly and it is murder on my eyes and ii is discouraging me from being on this site please give us an option to work with something brighter and not with a plain black background

Sorry you feel that way, This theme is the same layout of the other white based theme the features remain the same. Its only been about 3 days not since i removed the white based theme to do upgraded to it where this current theme was always the forefront theme on the website.

I was able to change it via tapatalk, now i know how to do from the website. Thanks

Sorry you feel that way, This theme is the same layout of the other white based theme the features remain the same. Its only been about 3 days not since i removed the white based theme to do upgraded to it where this current theme was always the forefront theme on the website.

i know anthone changed mine immediately i told him i dont like this dark background so come come chop chop work fast so i can see everything properly

lol for you I will work faster, I'm coming out with a better theme.

The white based theme will be held back a bit until a solid update to this script is published. Sorry for this inconvenience.

will there be any more themes being released for the members to use? can the members of the forum vote on themes that they personally use?

Back