Any Recommendations or problems?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hey sky ! Yes we hope so as well, we got some complaints that some users cannot access the forum, and as such we figured it was the DNS problem where blink and flow has not refreshed their Dns to accommodate for our move onto a new host as yet thus we tried to remedy the problem, and for some users it worked but for others it didn't, even the admin was experiencing problems, we can't do anything else on our end...its up to our local internet service providers to refresh their master dns database

This is supposed to happen atleast every 3 days, as it does in the US but then again this is trinidad so apparently its monthly. they said by August 10TH there should be no accessing issues!

I could not access the forum for 4 days straight..I was very concerned only today i see it's working very well..Thanks Guys!

Yes as we feared LadyDeath I on behalf of Trinimotors do apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced!! It is truly out of our hands and we are trying our best to convince local isps to help us and refresh their dns

You guys I'm also really sorry about this, there is really nothing I can do again. I'm really frustrated at this problem and I hope it goes away around the 10th of this month. There is a work around by using google's DNS which is much faster than our local isp's ones.

Forum works good for me. Sorry guys but my net is giving me problems. Just imagine i had to wait so long for my box to be changed. Steups

Sky22 said:
Forum works good for me. Sorry guys but my net is giving me problems. Just imagine i had to wait so long for my box to be changed. Steups
Blink ent?? I'm 100% sure that's blink you're taking about, I had the same problem some months ago and they took 3 weeks to bring a new router!

Yes BLINK! Steups! Anyhow, why when i am on a binge posting i suddenly getting a message that i cannot make a post so soon after my last. Not nice!

What about using OpenDNs or GoogleDNS on your router/PC? That should insta fix for the time being...

Sky22 message was since 12 since then I have heard anyone complaining about unable to access the forum, but I could be wrong.

Have a suggestion for the specific models. Seeing that some of the brands share platforms (Mazda/Ford, Hyundai/KIA) I think that those should be placed together as parts are directly interchangeable

Just wondering... Whats with all the ads on the right side of everyone's comments... Its kind of annoying lol...

The ads are there to off set the cost of the installation of vbulletin and server cost, vBulletin cost alot. I will move the ads around if its too intrusive.

Cool... If it helps with the payment then leave it...

Btw why cant i change my Avatar?... Tried but its not giving me a option... I want this as my avatar....

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed it for you, i hope you guys like the changes on the forum because alot more is coming.

the label/description for the "other makes and models" still includes KIA. would recommend an edit

Its been edited also do you think i some delete the sections eg Mazda and move all the the topics to the main section eg Japanese Specific Talk?

I think that each should fall under headings such as JDM (Japanese domestic market), EDM (European domestic market), USDM (United States domestic market). Making it easier to differentiate between cars for each market

hey i dont like to write much...coz i getting older an bit on d lazy side but i see some of the post are one sentence long....its just a suggestion that posts should have some body an not just one sentence...leave that for the older ppl like teagnie....with due respect to your staff.....

Yes guys i'm here again asking if you have any recommendations or ideas please inform us. We need your input to help grow this forum into a community that everyone will enjoy.

Back