BAD Worst skybox company in Trinidad and Tobago CSF Courier - Customer Service First

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Plese select this tag if the thread you are about to post is about Bad Customer service recieved.
33 Picton Street, Port of Spain. I used to work for them at one time.

Their service is ok, but up to the time I lock them off due to the Director's attitude towards me, they like to charge for volumetric weight.

I will doing a thread on my experience with them. Their driver is a discourteous retard with no respect for customer service. They also dont keep to their word and the only person who actually helps out is the one on the phone. The person in the office either has no authority or just doesn't business too much.

They dont keep to their word either. Thread coming, fear not. For now hold off on registering if you're considering it.

That's why I always recommend websource. Lil more expensive, but no problems with them as yet and the driver I deal with real cool. No idea what his name is but I refer to him as "happy Indian man" for obvious reasons.

lmao he have to be real happy for you to nickname him that...but i have heard good things about websource except when its around christmas time lol

Lmao oh well, will be trying out Web Source next time. May have to get some 36mm 5000k festoon leds so Web Source it shall be.

Yeah they send out an email before Christmas warning about the rush. You could take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to get your package between December and mid-January.

Back