BAD Worst skybox company in Trinidad and Tobago CSF Courier - Customer Service First

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Plese select this tag if the thread you are about to post is about Bad Customer service recieved.
Just like KFC they buying and still complaining and wondering why LOL

So once again Csf Courier does it again, ever since i've spoken to the owner of Csf courier till now nothing has changed. Take in account that Around November and December is the busiest time of the year to order packages where it will take some time to sort out your packages.

So i order a package since March this is the tracking link https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=780428924572&cntry_code=us it was delivered since the 4/02/15 last month and till now i have not received the package.
When i tried calling its still always busy and not even a notification was sent to state the status of it.
The only reason why i'm still with this skybox is that its easier and convenient for me when coming from Port-Of-Spain to collect in Gaston Street.

People This topic is ranking second in google when you search for CSF COURIER and yes they are looking at it.

They really don't seem to be worth the hassle, inconvenience, and poor/no service. I hope you find another company that respects its customers and takes customer service seriously. CSF = Customer Service Fail!

:bolt:but yea you will have to go into them and complain when they aint answering there phones....good thing i never try them out i would ah blow a fuse

i cannot believe CSF still charging their customers membership fee when alot of skybox companies are free. They have the worst service sometimes and their calling center sucks ! I wish they would improve..I am living so close to them ..smh

Do people actually use CSF for air shipping? I thought they were freight. Anyway, I'm with shipwebsource for about four years now and never had a problem. Although, I only used the air shipping to date and the biggest thing I ever ordered was a laptop so I don't know how their service is for bigger items.

Anyone know good freight shipping companies? Might need one sometime in the future. It would be great if they can collect bunch of things for me and hold on to it in Miami while everything shows up (like if I order from different suppliers) and then pack the barrel or crate or whatever for me.

Hmm not sure about the freight shipping but i know websource rates are much higher than CSF, thats why alot of people flock to them..Just like cheap ole KFC , price low but service sucks and people still going back. lol

Ship Web Source's prices aren't that bad and I don't mind paying for the service that I get. However, if I can see people making business purchases where they absolutely needed to cut costs going to CSF regardless of service. But waiting months for a package is real crap though

Throughout this entire thread I've been reading stay away from CSF stay away from CSF. I've shipped some LEDs through JetBox intl. They have very personable service but they take a little long to deliver. Rates are something like $2.16us/lb around there.

Now they are advertising on google ads and showing up before my youtube videos ..grrrrr.
Never me again with them. But i glad other skybox companies are giving good service out there. I might just decide to give one a try.

make sure and do research first lol read ppl problems with each company lol and see if it's something you can live with Lolo

Jetbox seems to have pretty good service, they were just a bit late with my stuff but I will continue to do business with them if they work like they do. Staff is really customer oriented.

Just thought I'd post that here since we were already on the topic to an extent.

Anyone here ever tried importing something big like furniture ir a TV?

Yes TV. Shipped via LaParkan through sea freight. The duties are charged once it gets to Point Lisas and also they said they were not insuring them. That was in 2009 I'm not sure if they still don't insure them.

Was the shipping expensive? Depending on how it is I may ship in my own TV or just buy one in pricemart given the fact that if I order it and something goes wrong I'm basically screwed.

If I remember correctly one TV costed $900usd and I believe the total after everything including no transport fee locally(used own vehicle) was $7500ttd.

Unless theres good sale you're better off Price Smart shopping. Sometimes they have great deals on the website too.

Jetbox seems to have pretty good service, they were just a bit late with my stuff but I will continue to do business with them if they work like they do. Staff is really customer oriented.

Just thought I'd post that here since we were already on the topic to an extent.

Where is Jetbox located?

Back