BAD Worst skybox company in Trinidad and Tobago CSF Courier - Customer Service First

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Plese select this tag if the thread you are about to post is about Bad Customer service recieved.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
file.php

CSF courier represents Customer Service First and I've come to the conclusion that its the worst Skybox company in Trinidad and Tobago. It should be named "Customer Service Last"

I'm totally fed up to the point where i would start to cuss! This company is very unprofessional and crappy that i'm forced to write this. Currently i have 13 outstanding packages to receive & these packages were delivered to their Warehouse since 2 weeks ago.

I have been with this company for quite awhile and i had bad experiences with them in the past ranging from lost packages, wrong packages delivered, late deliveries etc. They also sometimes don't warn you yet show up anyway for delivery.

There's so many shady & shifty things wrong with this company it's ridiculous. There are better sky boxes out there that don't even require a members fee. CSF charges you to be a member yet their services are bottom-of-the-barrel. DO NOT use this company for shipping. I will not be renewing my subscription. After it expires I'm done with CSF for good.I still gave them a chance as i am living quite far and they are en-route to my workplace but i have learn my lesson as of this month!

Some problems encountered are :

1. They cannot answer their phones at all ! Today i tried calling them and not even the automated answer system came on. Some of them even tells you to hold on and after awhile the phone hangs up!

2. They always seem to be loosing packages. Frequently i have witnessed countless people quarelling with staff for their lost packages. Some of them don't even get refunded unless you start cursing. Just Wednesday there was a shipment of TVs that got lost . CSF had to hire security guards now to protect themselves from angry customers.

3. Sometimes they send SMS messages to collect packages but when you arrive at the office there is none or it's still "clearing" or "scanning" or just maybe "lost" . This week when SOME my packages came i got no SMS messages . why is that?

4. Their facebook was closed down due to the amount of bad reviews the page got. Some even said that one star is not enough to rate this company. It has been recently opened up due to customer suspicion that they had close it down for people not to leave comments or reviews. Now all complaint/bad comments are being hidden or deleted. Why ? PS. If you look at their fanpage you will see some post having twenty comments but when you check you will only see two or three comments, They are hiding the bad reviews on the fanpage.

CSF : "Customer Service First" you really need to reconsider your business title.

REVIEW WRITTEN ON SITE:

Don't ever use their service from Nov-Dec...any year...worst ever!!! Should have learn my lesson...2yrs in a row, they lost my packages, they didn't consolidate and then you end up being charged extra!!! No apologies and they are absolutely clueless when you inquire...just excuses and more excuses...absolutely disappointing to not get your packages on time even though you order a month in advance...smh...i don't recommend them ...at all. oh and it gets better...the online chat and ticket response is horrendous...they take really long to respond and no one ever answers the phone...when you do get a CSRs they dont know what's going on and it's always a mistake when you pick up up with them....glitches. SMS shows delivery and amount...days past and no packages and when you get the package, the price is way different...mind you not lesser but more. One SMS said $42.00 when i got the package i had to pay $185.00...not one person blinked and eyelash to say they apologized!"

UPDATE: As of 12/17/14

I was contacted by the Upper Management of CSF based on this review i have written here. They invited me to meet with them yesterday in which I agreed. It came to the conclusion that :

1. Yes they are in fact aware of the problems that are being addressed and taking place withing their organization. They responded by saying that they are continuously working hard to upgrade their business and it takes time to make these changes. I understand that totally .

2. They are trying their best to hire and train staff so they can satisfy the customers.

3. They are implementing new manual measures in the near future which will allow customers to log in themselves and change settings to their accounts, pre-alert packages and many more. The pre-alert feature is already implemented and can solve problems of overcharging, miscommunication etc. They are hoping this will ease up the phone lines so that they can deal with queries

4. They apologized for the problems caused and we exchanged our thoughts on how CSF can be improved. I gave some advice on sending out frequent updates on their business through the use of Social Media via status updates, tweets or direct youtube videos. This will help alot and customers will feel as if they 'in the know' with the latest news on CSF . This will also build trust and a strong customer-service relationship.

5. I want to commend both members of the Upper Management for taking the time to invite me to speak with them. I am happy to hear that these problems will be mostly rectified in the future, however, i would have to experience to believe this. With all the bad service in the past, i really do hope CSF improves

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Worst skybox company in Trinidad and Tobago CSF - Customer Service First

Admin I've heard people say this same exact thing about this same company for years. Switch to IBC or another well known company .

Ibc always delivers on time and shipping fees aren't ever more than advertised.

Since last week they have 13 packages for me and till now they can't locate them, they are making a bunch of excuses and keep on saying tomorrow. Also you could never get thru with their phones, biggest waste of time skybox, I don't want to be like this but i'm stressed out with these people its over 20 times i had issues with my packages.

Websource... Best IMO. Fees aren't too bad and they deliver if not the same day the day after they get the package.

Went on CSF's Facebook page a while ago and say endless complaints. Why you with them still admin? Why didn't you switch after the second time you had this issue

Websource... Best IMO. Fees aren't too bad and they deliver if not the same day the day after they get the package.

Went on CSF's Facebook page a while ago and say endless complaints. Why you with them still admin? Why didn't you switch after the second time you had this issue

Reason why i was still using them is for my convenience, when i'm coming back home from Port-of-Spain i can swing to their location in chaguanas and my Girlfriend lives in The chag area so its a win win.

sorry i cant i have had nothing but great service with them everyone in my office use them and we have no complaints

Since last week they have 13 packages for me and till now they can't locate them, they are making a bunch of excuses and keep on saying tomorrow. Also you could never get thru with their phones, biggest waste of time skybox, I don't want to be like this but i'm stressed out with these people its over 20 times i had issues with my packages.

Maybe going to their office personally might make a difference. It's really frustrating to have those problems especially around this time of the year and such a quantity too.

I know how complacent staff can be and sometimes you have to pester them and annoy them for them to do something.

Maybe going to their office personally might make a difference. It's really frustrating to have those problems especially around this time of the year and such a quantity too.

I know how complacent staff can be and sometimes you have to pester them and annoy them for them to do something.

Guys for the pass 2 weeks now i went in the office personally and they are giving me a run around, some of the staff are helpful but others are just clueless really disappointed because since last week they told me over the phone that i would be able to receive the packages this Monday that pass.
Csf are very unorganized and will never answer their phones and 6 out of 10 times i get problems with my packages.

CSF Couriers is owned by the same person who owns JK Entertainment and Game Core. I worked briefly at JK and their attitude towards customers is horrendous! All they care about is making money, nothing else and their customer service is terrible! CSF is primarily family run, so allot of the employees are related. I've heard wonderful things about websource, I was trying to remember that name for months now! Thanks Steven.

Websource. Call and ask about delivery to chag i believe so though cause they do sando

CSF Couriers is owned by the same person who owns JK Entertainment and Game Core. I worked briefly at JK and their attitude towards customers is horrendous! All they care about is making money, nothing else and their customer service is terrible! CSF is primarily family run, so allot of the employees are related. I've heard wonderful things about websource, I was trying to remember that name for months now! Thanks Steven.

The family that owns JK and CSF also treats their employees terribly. It does not excuse such horrendous service at all, but the owners seem to have no standards except money for themselves. The workers are usually paid very low wages, are expected to work before and after work hours on a regular basis, and normal workers are often expected to perform janitorial duties and run errands for the family on their own time. There is no professionalism or ethics whatsoever. The owners lie to their customers to bring down their more reasonably priced competition and trick them into buying extra, pricier items they don't need. Any employees that refuse to be forced into such dishonesty risks being fired with no warning. As it is a family run business, it's not surprising at all to hear the extent of their dis-service.

I've heard great things about websource as well, never tried it myself though.

They're great imo. You get email alerts when your package reaches miami with an estimate of arrival in trinidad, they email when it reaches trinidad with your invoice. Their online calc is usually accurate. So far the staff is courteous and very helpful.

No i don't work there but it is very refreshing to see a company that actually practices good customer service. The owner is very adamant that his customers are treated well. Even in the height of christmas madness their service is great

Edited to add: this is websource eh not csf

I'm guessing this has the bad reviews the op speaks of:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSF-Couriers-Ltd/308596385911256

Their other fb pages has no comment section, or even comments on their posts.

I stick to Ezone. they bloody expensive with their freight charges, but when you can order an item on Amazon with Prime one day shipping Monday Morning and have said item in your had Thursday afternoon.....

I'm guessing this has the bad reviews the op speaks of:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSF-Couriers-Ltd/308596385911256

Their other fb pages has no comment section, or even comments on their posts.

I stick to Ezone. they bloody expensive with their freight charges, but when you can order an item on Amazon with Prime one day shipping Monday Morning and have said item in your had Thursday afternoon.....

Wow...well that page sounds about right!

Did you guys take a look at the reviews on that page, almost everyone gave them a one star and those who gave other than one star are workers or family members of the company. They suck truly.

Today i tried calling over 30 times and spend over 26 Dollars on digicel trying to get thru with this failed company, Not to my surprise they can't locate over 6 of my packages. These packages are worth over 4000 dollars are gifts for Christmas.
I ordered these packages on the 26th of November way before the Christmas rush just to avoid this kinda of problems from CSF and till now they can't deliver them, no text no email nothing.
The manager Akila at the chaguanas branch, i really taught she was helpfully but it seems she is just about clueless about the operations their like everyone and apparently since she found out that my packages are missing she never called me back and avoided my calls since.
Thru out this entire time I've been respectful and patient with CSF Courier but it seem like i have to open my mouth.

That's really ridiculous admin. I can only imagine the frustration you must feel inside .

The only other thing you can do is take matters into your own hands which doesn't seem possible even

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSF-Couriers-Ltd/308596385911256 omg check out the review of that page! I am glad we are not alone in this complaint. There is one of the staff i hate to see there. I'm not calling any names, but as soon as i come in her entire demeanor changes. I went to school with her and never had anything to say. I don't know if its shame she feels for getting my packages or cashing me but one time she begged another staff member to cash me . As soon as i proceeded to walk out, she came back to the register. LOL!

CSF in order for you to live up to your name, at least put some effort into hiring proper competent employees and introducing strict policies. I am also a former CSF customer. Left them along time ago!

wow for real ? explain

The family that owns JK and CSF also treats their employees terribly. It does not excuse such horrendous service at all, but the owners seem to have no standards except money for themselves. The workers are usually paid very low wages, are expected to work before and after work hours on a regular basis, and normal workers are often expected to perform janitorial duties and run errands for the family on their own time. There is no professionalism or ethics whatsoever. The owners lie to their customers to bring down their more reasonably priced competition and trick them into buying extra, pricier items they don't need. Any employees that refuse to be forced into such dishonesty risks being fired with no warning. As it is a family run business, it's not surprising at all to hear the extent of their dis-service.

I've heard great things about websource as well, never tried it myself though.

omg i see a trend :O

Have to expect such terrible service from anything in trinidad it would seem.
Family owned or whatever that's no excuse for bad service and worker abuse. Everyone should cancel their subscriptions with csf and switch but in trinidad that's unlikely to happen.

It was hilarious to see this very company featured on news tonight (CNC3) on the topic of buying online for Christmas....

Back