Whaz d plans for today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
FRIGGIN WORK..STUDYING WHOLE BLASTED DAY CYAH GET A REST MAN GOSH IS STRESS.................. :icon_surprised: Oh umm hi peeps :icon_cheesygrin:

hand over all my work to someone else because i would be on 2 weeks hoilidays.... :bananas

Try to push and get in a maxi to go home....

Lol today well do nothing. i have nothing to do. my life is so unorganized because i have no school and its killing me. i was born to do something not sit around and wait to do nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well letz c...i could...no, dat seemz borin...i might...no, itz not fun wit jus me...well, i guess dat leavez...nope, dat seemz borin 2...well, i got nuthin 2 do 2day...

Jus come back from A Little Vacation and well nothing for the whole week

bounce d car so I grounded........hav ah stockpile ah comics to read......

lol how u manage for that to happen good thing for books. this week so boring i am hoping for friday

truck stopped suddenly in front of me.....no brake light.....no indicator to signal if he turnin......tried to avoid hittin it .....hit a car instead........d man in d other car hav no driver's permit.......drunk.....overloaded wit ppl and children........madness.......thanx to d gods nobody get hurt........well except meh baby........insurance adjuster comin to see she today.......so dais wa i doin today.......

oh shux sorryto hear that. no plans jus liming here with the nephew lol

Sorry to hear that odinson but good thing nothing else happen and your safe that whats really matters

aye thanx.......yea....I was kissed by lady luck there.........so I chillin today....might do ah lil writing.......headbang ah lil.....music is the best.......I feel like playing meh "Conan The Barbarian" soundtrack......lol....

lol....fuh real.....sometimes i tink i hav too much hobbies..........

Allure anyone wanna make a trinispice lime LOL i wanna go out and chill

Back