Whaz d plans for today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
am.....i home whole day doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HOLIDAYS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well me just here waiting my my gf to come home nothing to eat which sucks and just encouraging some people to start posting the normal

Raucous lol stop hiding your tracks lol afraid some one catches you lol

i tried to learn to hack phpBB forums but i din get thru.....i wanna crash trinituner...can sumone help me with a gud enuff tutorial

^^^^lol, gud luck with dat one EmpireKing. if u happen to hack into tuner make sure and change me to a powerseller :lol:
well is sunday and sundays are always boring. i does wake up in time for lunch. i feelin to eat bar-b-que. oh well i hada settle for leftovers & snacks. i mite be on the comp whole day cuz it doesnt have nothing better to do

tinkin bout goin out arima to play sun game....

Its pay day so im off to spent some money!!!!!!!!!!

Well Finish Some Projects I Have For Today I Got Up Very Sulky So I Jus Wanna Truly Deeply Apologize To My Hun Ry And Dat That I Am Really Sorry For What I Did This Morning And I Hope He Cud Find It Somewhere In His Heart To Forgive Me Please.I Love Him So Much :icon_cry2:

^^^^^^^^^most likely he forgave you 5 mins after "it" happened or he jus never even took it on

today i plan to sit here an scratch.......cook sum foodie for meh cousins den scratch sum more

WELL I MADE PINACOLADA TODAY YAY ME LOL BUT I GOINNA LIME TONIGHT SO YEA

See see how she does horn me hmmmm well i have to stay home all my cos and them to make a big lime some beach and spend the night and i have to stay home because i have preys lol

hanging out with meh family..... helping meh aunt make some sweets for prayers by them tomorrow...

kool well jus chillin now come back from shipwreck lol that lime was awesome! played pool like madness

Well just chill today eat and well just make a site map for trinispice and talk to my love. lol A boring day

Yes lol it hav real plenty rain and thing and doh talk for thunder woo

Back