Whaz d plans for today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Feeling sickie too.is like ah disease. I got GREAT GRADES in my exam so i gonna party whole day

Well today i trying to spread the word around about trinispice, went on some chatroom and i planing to post the link in some blogs so people would know about trinispice

ah home cookin, cleanin, an slavin until 5pm then ah goin to d fireworks in chag at d divali nagar site, ah hope meh car make it though, happy independence day

relax relax relax, eat a food, take a sleep, and den see wat d evening have in store for me.

happy Independence to all!

probally do some writin.........wash d car....prepare fuh work tomoro.......

but ure online now :S

lol i am so sorry for you RauCous. i hope you get back net soon and enlighten this forum back wid d presence

ill i did 4 2day really waz go 2 skool 2 pay my feez 4 thiz skool year...then i pretty much just hung out wit 1 of my friendz 4 da rest of da day...i still plan 2 write some 2nite...

today i wuz kinda busy doing graphic design for a group that had a contest. i won yay...3 tickets to sum party...lol....tmr iz bak to costaatt again to find out if i get thru :(

thats really kool King. well today i had to prepare for skool monday so i did up my study time table and time table and stuff ..it was so weird cuz in months i haven't hand written a single word i hope i don't write crappy on the first day of skool

Good Morning

Aye good mornin peeps whaz d plans for today ?

i will be home as usual bored maybe i ' ll cook a little later and watch some tv thats as good as it gets

Well sameo for me going to write some articles for my blog site and well post on the forum. Nothing to do today really

My plan is sitting down here home and have nuttin to do maybe i will watch a lil sci-fi later

i jus come bak from costaatt.....feeling completely burnt out :( Gonnan start liming from this weekend to celebrate my birthday on monday since classes starting then :)

Back