What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Big bang theory
Man vs wild
Mythbusters
NCIS
Csi Miami
Csi
Ghost hunters
Destination truth
Top Gear USA and UK

Those are the main favorite shows, I also enjoy watching documentations and discovery network a lot as well

i don't know about you guys but i'm a Sci fi Dude, So here are some of the shows that tops my list.
Game of Thrones
Tyrant
The Last Ship
Falling Skies
Defiance
Dominion
Continuum
Believe
The 100
The Tomorrow People (US)
The Flash (2014)

Aye you watch The 100 as well? I love that show!can't wait to see what goes on in season 2, it comes out on October 23rd, but I'm really interested in knowing who are the mountain men and how they end up in Mount Weather quarantine, after so much of the people die , and what will become of the people who just landed

It was really sad how the counsellor died , made it realistic but yet emotional lol is a really good show!

Kenan & Kel
Fresh Price Of Bel Air
Diners Drive Ins & Dives
Yu-Gi-Oh (First 3 Seasons none of the newer stuff)
Bizzare Foods
Any Documentary On Sea Creatures...

Fresh Prince of Bel Air was rellll good!

the new series of Yu-Gi-Oh is complete crap, my little brother watches it and i cant believe what has happened to the series!
i still have my Yu-Gi-Oh cards from when i was small as well!

Doctor who
Walking dead
And anything on food network[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

What's your favourite TV series?

Hey guys a thread for series discussions and recommendations seemed more than welcome!

For me my favorites have to be Breaking Bad, Dexter and Hannibal

But last week Rush began on USA and it's 10x better than Royal Pains!

What about you guys and gals, what series do you keep up with?

Re: What's your favourite TV series?

I HAVE A LISTT! :shock:

Sunday: True Blood, Lost Girl, Devious Maids, Revenge , Witches Of East End ,
Monday: Switched At Birth, Mistresses, Teen Wolf < ( only when i run out of series to watch)
Tuesday: Pretty Little Liars, New Girl , Twisted, Covert Affairs, The Originals
Wednesday- Supernatural, Arrow , Young & Hungry, Graceland , The Flash 2014
Thursday- Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries , Scandal , Reign
Friday - Nikita ( series ended) ,

Ended Series That I Loved- Secret Circle, The Lying Game , Gossip Girl, Dawson's Creek , One Tree Hill. etc etc.

^^ Ladydeath wtf lol ! So much series ..where do u get the time?

My series so far is game of thrones, defiance, lost ship, big bang theory, two and a half men & the walking dead

Never watched walking dead currently download it so I can see what's the hype about.

LadyDeath *e-bonx* for Vampire Diariees , and Reign, i also enjoy The Originals

show that i am missing the most tho is Burn Notice , that show was besss!!

I used to watch Bones too but stopped a long while ago ! Try watching Graceland ! Everyone Hooked On That Oh and ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK OMGGGG!

I have developed a dislike for Graceland , i dont know why but the show naturally pisses me off, for some reason lmao

Anyone watching the new USA series Satisfaction?

Now started watching the walking dead, i now at this time finished the first season. Its going kinda ok so far so on to season 2 some time today after i get my sleep now. See what you guys did i watched walking dead and i now going to sleep, you deprived me of sleep lol.

when you finish watching the series , and you dont know what to do with life anymore lmao ever had that feeling?

Back