What's your favorite drink?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I'll link one of those smoothies for you...once you point me in the right direction.

The Golden Medalist was a little thick you say? That straw could've supported we national flag! Lmao!

I can't believe I forgot about this one: limonada (basically lime juice)

Make lemonade with limes, sweeten very slightly still maintaining tartness, serve icy cold with crushed ice and a slice of lime. YUM!

Limonada ,sounds interesting

I bet a smart fella could sell lemonade and market it as limonada (sounding kinda fancy fancy) and sure as hell get away with some increased prices Lmao

Lol. I went Tobago once and had breakfast at some little shack thingy. The grapefruit juice I had there was out of this world!
Oh speaking of that, Pink grapefruit and cranberry juice from Florida's Natural is awesome!

20100517-DSC_7504.jpg

Limonada ,sounds interesting

I bet a smart fella could sell lemonade and market it as limonada (sounding kinda fancy fancy) and sure as hell get away with some increased prices Lmao

Well, $4-$5 for a bottle of water on this Caribbean island surrounded by water with numerous dams inland; go figure. I wouldn't be surprised! But it tastes soooo good, you could just drink it til your belly buss!

Lol. I went Tobago once and had breakfast at some little shack thingy. The grapefruit juice I had there was out of this world!
Oh speaking of that, Pink grapefruit and cranberry juice from Florida's Natural is awesome!

I craved Florida Natural's cranberry flavored grapefruit juice for almost a year. Only thing is I kinda overkilled it....so as much as I loved it...I got fed up lol. It was so good though, definitely have to try it again. That flavor combo was sheer genius!

I like fresh citrus...go in the back of the house and pick and suck all I want. The only thing that comes close to that feeling is Bare Fruit

True that! I used to raid the trees by my relatives, eat my fill in the trees and come back and sit down and make giant jugs of juice. I love BareFruit but the best, most natural one for me is the lime, other than that I rather water.

Lmao wayssssss well if it have any left over we could always share it among the staff! buss ah lil lime and pass the sorrel for everybody yes!

everybody could bring ah lil sumting! i go cook ah pot and bring! lmao

but i have a new drink to add to my list, that Golden Medalist from TGI fridays, that reall taste good! a little thick but nevertheless it went down good!

have to try the tripple berry smoothie tho, sounding like a blast!

That tripple berry smoothie can choke a big man! Too much seeds in it .. Smoothies are meant to be "smooth" hence the name..not like a grater down your throat lol

Lmao at grater down your throat. No matter what I drink, my default is always Coke. I crave it...there are certain foods or snacks, especially chocolate, where I must wash it down with a cold coke.

Fell In Love with Cinnabon Ice Cold Mocha with whipped cream. Yumm :)

^^^^^

Try saying that 5 times fast lmao then you know how it is to work at rituals xD

@Manga bro I hear you I love coke as well, although I don't drink it much, too much coke isn't good for you so I moderate my coke intake xD sounds weird but its good to do so lol

I miss iced hazelnut expresso coffee. Sheer bliss!

A friend of mine had to go to the doctor because of coke. He drank it like 5 times a day not even thinking about putting water into his body. Turns out he was severely dehydrated and it burned/ hurt when he urinated.
If it can clean the toilet, unclog drains and remove stains , it can surely harm our bodies. I only drink it if necessary .

To be honest, everything is bad for you these days, but you only have a certain time on this earth so you might as well enjoy it.

I'm not saying to indulge yourself and make yourself seriously sick or anything but moderate yourself and make sure you're good bro

The healthier your lefestyle and diet the healthier you will be in general reaping more an dmore benefits. When it can't be helped, moderation really is key. (Except with frosting ;)

and chocolate frosting shots with coconut whipped cream

Has anyone ever tried chicha/horchata?

Back