What's your favorite drink?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yepp its a juice , tastes really good when its cold!

I'll check for it in the grocery. Although coke does usually be calling my name....so we'll see....

Hahaha MangaAddict who boi? It have plenty in here lmao

Lukewarm water, just starting to get cold
Green tea
Cold coconut water
Water flavored with lime
Chocolate Silk soymilk
Peanut punch, everything scratch made with plain soymilk
Pure carrot juice

Cold Coconut water FTW!!!

Best chaser there xD

Shadowhunter have a real healthy selection, we should follow suite!

Hahaha thanks! I try to be as healthy as possible whenever I can *hides can of frosting* :)

Frosting...yum :happy:

Christmas is coming up....I want sorrel! My wife makes the most awesomest sorrel ever!

Hahha frosting yes xD

Aye boy!!! How we could forget about sorrel?
That is the greatest thing on Christmas morning a nice cold glass of sorrel, I looking forward to that for sure!!!!

I used to love sorrel...until the Christmas my husband bought SIX POUNDS for me to make. Now when I see sorrel I look the other way lol

Lmao wayssssss well if it have any left over we could always share it among the staff! buss ah lil lime and pass the sorrel for everybody yes!

everybody could bring ah lil sumting! i go cook ah pot and bring! lmao

but i have a new drink to add to my list, that Golden Medalist from TGI fridays, that reall taste good! a little thick but nevertheless it went down good!

have to try the tripple berry smoothie tho, sounding like a blast!

That sounds like a plan lol that was four years ago but I have to admit I've been missing it!

Back