What gets on your nerves?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
When people in a bad mood in work and spreading the vegative vbyz to everyone . Geez it gets on my nerves quite alot

Similarly to that, also when people in a bad mood dislike seeing others with a positive attitude and try to bring them down because if they're in a bad mood, everybody should be in one too.

Similarly to that, also when people in a bad mood dislike seeing others with a positive attitude and try to bring them down because if they're in a bad mood, everybody should be in one too.

Same words in mind i have

What Also gets on my nerves is when people try to demotivate you and bring down your spirit in work. It belittles you to the point that you start to believe it , yes! smh

What Also gets on my nerves is when people try to demotivate you and bring down your spirit in work. It belittles you to the point that you start to believe it , yes! smh

Same with that everywhere! Some of the same people will turn around and ask why you're so demotivated/down like if you just walked in that way eh! To add to that, are the ones that then sit you down and try to lecture you on having a more positive outlook etc after they were the ones that brought you down and dampened your good mood!

Also, another one of my damned neighbors lit a fire again. The wind was amazingly talented at curving the smoke (like a giant 'C') to blow it back in everybody else's houses except the people who lit it, who were walking around right next to it like normal, totally unaffected while huge grayish white clouds of smoke billowed into neighboring houses. WTF mother nature? I'm on your side!

When people jhootah (spelling?) stuff without telling you and you're eating/drinking their germs the whole time :(

What annoys me is when you have group work and your peer not working with you but they quick to talk like they rel intelligent and point out what you did wrong in your effort.

What annoys me is when you have group work and your peer not working with you but they quick to talk like they rel intelligent and point out what you did wrong in your effort.

LOL.
Boy a time I do my work and a member of a next group come and ask me for a copy of it to use as a reference. Was only one page and wasn't anything for marks really. Just an in class group exercise. I gave him it to go in the office to copy.
You know this man copy it, return to the class and I could hear him in his group putting foward what he photocopied from as if he ad done it. I was in complete shock. LMAO. All I could do was laugh.
Group work is a no no for me, in tertiary education that is.

LOL.
Boy a time I do my work and a member of a next group come and ask me for a copy of it to use as a reference. Was only one page and wasn't anything for marks really. Just an in class group exercise. I gave him it to go in the office to copy.
You know this man copy it, return to the class and I could hear him in his group putting foward what he photocopied from as if he ad done it. I was in complete shock. LMAO. All I could do was laugh.

Brotherhood i had the similar experience but when i was doing CXC. The girl told me she just copying some stuff i got from the newspapers. Lo and behold, she copied everything and the dotish teacher who corrected it gave her more marks than me .. WHAT THE F$#%$! I really cried that day ! After that , i learnt my lesson !

2qlwllj.jpg

Brotherhood i had the similar experience but when i was doing CXC. The girl told me she just copying some stuff i got from the newspapers. Lo and behold, she copied everything and the dotish teacher who corrected it gave her more marks than me .. WHAT THE F$#%$! I really cried that day ! After that , i learnt my lesson !

I learned in school too. The students that borrowed my lab books copied everything word for word and took so long to return I missed out some of my own labs. Note: when I needed help, everybody was busy eh. My English teacher recommended that students study from only past papers and my notes for CXC English. Who tell him say that!!!! As soon as I got to school I had to hide and actually cut a few classes towards the end because when they get hold of my stuff they didn't know about giving it back! Weeks would go by and nobody would tell me who had my back. The *insert expletives here* students were actually hiding my own notes from me and working together, taking turns rotating it around the class. (<<<see when they know what teamwork is?) I finally got my book back the Friday evening before my exams (exam was Monday!) and due to family responsibilities only got Sunday night to study. From then on, lesson learned. If anyone had to borrow my stuff again, either I or the teacher would photocopy it, or they could sit in front of me like a primary school student and copy while I supervised. I would pick up my book and just go when I was ready. I was called cold, heartless, etc when I started my next school but I was on top of things for sure! lol

LOL.

At least that was a simple exercise some people lend their whole book and project and end up in serious trouble afterwards by trying to help someone out. People really do push their limits sometimes but say what, thats tertiary for you lol.

At least you cried, when I was doing CXC I would have gotten even. Ah was a vicious one with no fear, hopefully admin doh see me writing this xD.

I learned in school too. The students that borrowed my lab books copied everything word for word and took so long to return I missed out some of my own labs. Note: when I needed help, everybody was busy eh. My English teacher recommended that students study from only past papers and my notes for CXC English. Who tell him say that!!!! As soon as I got to school I had to hide and actually cut a few classes towards the end because when they get hold of my stuff they didn't know about giving it back! Weeks would go by and nobody would tell me who had my back. The *insert expletives here* students were actually hiding my own notes from me and working together, taking turns rotating it around the class. (<<<see when they know what teamwork is?) I finally got my book back the Friday evening before my exams (exam was Monday!) and due to family responsibilities only got Sunday night to study. From then on, lesson learned. If anyone had to borrow my stuff again, either I or the teacher would photocopy it, or they could sit in front of me like a primary school student and copy while I supervised. I would pick up my book and just go when I was ready. I was called cold, heartless, etc when I started my next school but I was on top of things for sure! lol

Sometimes when reality hits we have to do whats in our best interest. They were smuggling notes LOLLLLLL! I don't even lend and I have words to support myself so people just doh even try anymore. (Not like I have notes to share if you know what I mean since everything is now on an online cloud for me.)

Lol only in Trinidad!!! I was real afraid of people in school lol met some real bad children!

Another one: When people mess with my kitchen music when I'm cooking. No. Just no. Respect the kitchen music's authority.

Gordon-Ramsay-007.jpg

Back