What gets on your nerves?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yusss! Or pretend that they are hopping or taking big steps to avoid the wet floor..IT STILL GUNNA GET DIRTY MOFO!

YES!!! Or walk really slowly. It's like when people meet someone who speaks a foreign language and starts yelling really slowly over and over like suddenly that will magically teach the forein speaking person a new language. Walking slowly on a wet floor prevents about as much mess as yelling slowly teaches someone a new language. Steups.

Lol true aha!

What also gets me on my nerves is when someone class you to "all women" . For example the statement "All women cannot drive or all women cannot reverse" . Thats so false! Jeez! Some of them yes! But not all !

Yep, all generalizations!

Another for me is when people condone acts of abuse or mistreatment (especially those that encourage it or find ways to defend the perp and blame the victim) but get on stupid with you if you speak out about it or so much as show any signs of having a problem with it. Abuse is wrong whether or not you can identify it as such!

i agree, abuse is never good! the ignorant people encourage it , i can never understand how people justify abuse!

something that get on my nerves this morning!
them people in Cocorite start to bun they tire and wood because of a piece of road that was blocked off MONTHS AGO! and cause a massive traffic build up this morning!

the road was already dangerous to begin with, them people dow have nothing to do with they lives awa?

Oh you know how it goes, they blame the government for their laziness and/or inabilities stemming from such.

Lol true aha!

What also gets me on my nerves is when someone class you to "all women" . For example the statement "All women cannot drive or all women cannot reverse" . Thats so false! Jeez! Some of them yes! But not all !
I see where youre coming from. That is one of the most annoying things ever. It just gives you the upper hand though as a lot of people who make such statements cant do anything or comment further when they see otherwise.

If they went through the formal complaint process and were being disrespected and continuously ignored, I would understand then taking it to the media or petitions and pleading for the public's support for their issue. Not so much inconveniencing and annoying everyone because they've been shafted.

What really gets on my nerves is people who park on the road to go into bakeries, food outlets, groceries, etc, even when there is open, free car parks in these business places! It's ridiculous! This crap causes traffic in PTown everyday!

When other people use my stuff and destroy/throw out/lose it.

when you want ur vacation after 9 years an you not getting it....supervisor playing up..

when you want ur vacation after 9 years an you not getting it....supervisor playing up..
Nah, I would complain to human resources or something, 9 years without vacation? That is torture!

People with no sense of hygiene....especially if they invade your personal space.......even more so while ill and highly contagious.

Have a fella in my class, come to school this morning and my eyes start watering immediately. Not even like the place hot. It close to freezing so he can't use sweat as an excuse. Leads me to wonder how many people bathe in the morning

When ppl feel yuh doh know celebrities, and indeed I know some personally
Hahahaha nice, when you big up in the game man!

Lol

What gets on my nerves...
My mother's voice when I'm driving.... I swear I haven't even started the car yet and she bawling slow down!

Have a fella in my class, come to school this morning and my eyes start watering immediately. Not even like the place hot. It close to freezing so he can't use sweat as an excuse. Leads me to wonder how many people bathe in the morning

People who don't wanna bathe is one thing....put them in one room and you stay in another room (with a gas mask on if possible). The difference for me with sick people is that you keep suffering long after they're gone and they remain oblivious.

Really, really big annoyance I forgot about though...MOSQUITOES. Burn them all with fire please :flame:

yuh know what gets on my nerves....is wen ppl mackoing me...not doing their work and telling me how to do my own...and doh know dey wasting d government money....

I currently have an ants infestation....they are everywhere! I'm starting to think burning down the house isn't such a bad idea....no more ants :)

When people burn stuff outside. Usually the smoke and ashes fly everywhere except back in their own houses. This is air pollution which is terrible for the environment, harmful for people to inhale, annoying when ashes get on your property and/or belongings, and dangerous if it's close to the road (smoke blocking driver's vision) or hanging cables/wires.

Back