What gets on your nerves?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
We all have things that annoy us, lets list them.

My No.1: People that eat with their mouth open.

People that have all the time in the world to gossip and talk everyone else's business, but when I comes to theirs they have a problem when they hear it being spread

People who trying to give you relationship advice and theirs worst than everyone else.

admin said:
People who trying to give you relationship advice and theirs worst than everyone else.
Find that to be a very sad thing

People in government outlets that have really bad attitude and people skills ...urgh!

People who have really bad attitudes but are in the service business :/

Mr.Bollywood said:
People who have really bad attitudes but are in the service business :/
This sums up about 3/4 of the businesses in trinidad... Some of which include - KFC... Bmobile.. Digicel... ANY Government office... Lol...

Yepp exactly! But what really gets on my nerves are people who leave the slow lane driving at 30 km/h to come onto the fast lane to continue driving at 30 km/h while everyone else doing over 80km/h

People who take football games TOO seriously and it's not even their own country!

LadyDeath said:
People who take football games TOO seriously and it's not even their own country!
Thats definitley thrown at me... Not ashamed to admit that... But when it comes to football... Especially World Cup which comes around every 4 years, I serious! :D

I am also not a big football fan and i do watch a few games, but this year is too extreme, social media fights, too much statuses, real fights in bars and all over the place , big men crying, friends/family disowning their own because of opposite supporting team..Never seen Trini people so :/ and quite frankly its annoying!

-Roach- said:
LadyDeath said:
Thats definitley thrown at me... Not ashamed to admit that... But when it comes to football... Especially World Cup which comes around every 4 years, I serious! :D

Not really, it's everywhere i go and its really starting to get frustrating. You can't even go on facebook without seeing a status or fight brewing. Like little children in a playground who cannot control themselves and vexing with anyone who tell then something. smh

Don't talk for this evening, when Germany won real Argentina fans wanted to fight yes. It was quarrel down to the last

Back