The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
If allure only see the kinda pants I does wear my g goes squeeze
But I'll think bout it again liking the new oppo along with the note 4 with stock android (it will be done somehow) otherwise it don't really much appearing phone one the market
Nexus 6 is like a rare find and going to a n5 make no sense cuz how the power button has the flaw....lg g3 looking to be good since prices drop along with the m7 to for around 350 so

Christmas may be good

Note 4 all the way bro, best screen, one of the best cameras, probably the powerful smart phone, S-pen, root and hit up xda for your stock android fix and you good to go. Can't wait for Lollipop.

haaaahaahaha bro , i think you've been hitting the blunt to hard lmao!

honestly though , i would like to sell my Z2 and buy a oneplus one, with that , i can get my development career back into order!

i wanna create a rom for it called STRMTROOPER

buy a 64gig white cover oneplus and run that rom on it.

sounding like a plan!

ROM development wow that's hard AF tired it back into days of windows mobile 6.5 and it was just real failure so I always thought Android would be the same

Other wise I like app development.. Yes Java is hard when u teach ur self it but it's fun made a private web browser some time back took forever but it worked (PS it had no ui basic AF )

Hahaha I know man, the last time I did something in development was back in form 3, a car database app with some cars and specs... Never furthered the app tho.

Would love to make Roms and apps, but it really is hard AF an I'm outdated af to lmao

My advise start reading and playing with small project then keep one uping that until u reach your goal

Right now I'm learn some basic programming languages like scratch and Python... These languages are close to normal written English so its easy to learn off and grow from! I doh want to be no big time developer that is head ache, but I do need to learn some languages for the career path I may take. And its fun to automate some stuff, so I'll use python on my banana pi with some Senors for detection and other random ideas that come up

I actually knew about this app, never used it. But my friends recommended it highly for its easy to use interface and the methods of teaching.

Sonygoup I am In complete agreement, I just need to get off my fat tail and do some serious work on it.

Need to sell my Z2 first tho I want to see if the oneplus one is the phone for me!

Boi if I getting sale,I'll sell for $3500 with everything included

You should check out the review I have on it posted earlier on

And the little troubles i have with it

One of my biggest problems is the amount of bloatware found in carrier branded Samsung phones... It slows down the phones till they lag and trip up all sorts of FCs sometimes...

Only if Google made the firmware for all Samsung phone

Only if Google made the firmware for all Samsung phone 

Thats why i made the switch to LG... The best phones i ever had were my 2 HTCs. Both are no longer in my posession but they're still going strong.

LG nice but I really loving Motorola for the quick updates!
I wish I could of stitched together all the best features and designs from the flag ship devices sigh
Note 4 calling me tho saw it selling for 5400 I think and it was like sell my Xbox and hit d rainy day fund

I wish I could of stitched together all the best features and designs from the flag ship devices sigh
Note 4 calling me tho saw it selling for 5400 I think and it was like sell my Xbox and hit d rainy day fund

[video=youtube;lMGggUDolRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGggUDolRI&list=UUBJycsmduvYEL83R_U4JriQ[/video]
you're not the only one who wishes that bro!

For some reason YouTube videos just showing a corrupted image

Back