The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Woww Polaroid cube, this is new to me, looks like a cool little camera to have around! Definitely looks more solid and built with quality, I wonder how tthe camera quality will be like?

Saw a preview on YouTube looked good but it was recompressed to a different file format but I liking might just tell my aunt buy one for me when she coming for Christmas if money flowing right

77ec3f1107f4f2a4922773f637d28330.jpg

I have gone back to flashing ROMs :grin:

Wanna do that on my moto g but ota updates are still key factor for me sigh

In other news tho got a pair of ear pods today from a tuner and I must say they're really nice worth it
a2eebb433b45e16278967f2dc9fc89b8.jpg

Wanna do that on my moto g but ota updates are still key factor for me sigh

In other news tho got a pair of ear pods today from a tuner and I must say they're really nice worth it
a2eebb433b45e16278967f2dc9fc89b8.jpg
Bro, keep it stock, until you stop receiving OTA updates, I find it just so much less stressful.
After stock updates stop rolling out, then you flash roms

Atleast thats my opinion on the matter

And the ear pods are really that good? I've never tried them before

Aye since having an iPhone 3gs back in the day I loved there headphone and these new ones fit really good in my ears and sound better than my BB headphones!

No argument there, Apple does make quality headphones and the sound quality is really good as well! Better than last of the more expensive headphones out there!

Hmm to agree with it would be hard because even on some reviews they prefered it over the ear pods but to say audio quality it really based on you,yourself and what you like to hear!

S4 Problems

I have recently gotten an S4 For my birthday and so far i have spotted a few problems.

1. My ringtone type cannot change from Ascending to normal. I have searched everywhere but apparently the S3 is the same as well. There is however an app to disable it but after the phone rings you always have to keep on changing it .

2. Heated Battery- Everytime you are on your phone the battery gets heated. I know it's heated when usually charging but i'm seeing a few people have problems with this as well.

3. Crop - You cannot use a whole picture to set any wallpaper ..You always have to crop half of the picture or less . Which is nuts!

4. Lock Screen- There are many problems people are having with the lock screen and they all differ.. I bought a "book casing" type for my phone. It fits perfectly and has alot of space away from the side nubs. But everytime i access my phone a black screen comes up and i have to keep on pressing my middle button and side button for 15 seconds straight to access my phone.. When my phone screen finally comes up and i swipe to unlock it, my phone turns blank again with the lock screen. It also does this while browsing the phone, playing music , typing etc.. When i removed my casing the problem stopped. ! WTF? But it never touched any buttons so idk

Re: S4 Problems

For
1) not sure about that

2) is your data on? Brightness up all the time? Screen on alot?

3) All Android phones do that... That's so it fits on the screen and when you scroll across you will see more of the picture

4) S-View case?

so what i've come to realise is that most android phones need to be reset right out of the box. this eliminates lots of the early onset of software issues. do a hard reset to factory settings and start fresh

Did that & still .... @Steven no my screen is actually dimmer than the average & my data is only on when i need to search something..I had a Galaxy Ace u to August & my crop area used to be so big i could of nearly save the picture but this doesn't even have an option to crop it vertical or horizontal

well Sunday is the staff meeting so if you wont mind me taking a look at it, maybe i could help out!

this could all be about software version, but you never know until you experience it for yourself!

Could get on for 1400 new but not local
Maybe less according to where u buy it

That's true, some stores have outrageous prices for year old devices!

Shop around and get prices from local stores in, you'd be amazed!

Back