The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters

Mr.Bollywood

LV

Hey guys, this is a topic made completely for ALL your tech needs!

Discussions on current events, new technologies being developed , new devices being brought out and honest and open reviews of some new stuff!

Basically this thread is open to anyone who has tech and loves to talk about it! :cool:

#techsupport_say_so :lol: :cool:

Attachments

• tecl_headhome.png
    tecl_headhome.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 379
Now we know its about tech in general, but I think that auto tech may stand out here.

yea man it's for all tech needs, auto tech as well!

okay let me just say Android L ,by far the most exciting thing to happen to android for the year!

Android imo has the smoothest OS out... iOS is great as well... Really fast.. But not as wide span as android... Never used the others except for Nokia Symbian and RIM...

Just typed out a whole page to post and Tapatalk FC....bleh. When I feel like typing all that again I'll post it lol. Basically just saying android devices "lag" because of the amount of phone models produced so not enough time is allotted to optimize. Exception being the Nexus 5. Where manufacturers fall short devs pick up by creating ROMs (CM, Phandroid, Task650, etc).

Apple releases roughly 2 phones per year and 1 iPod giving them a lot of time to optimize their OS.

I am in no way bashing apple because I constantly switch between Android and iOS. I just fell in love with my At&t s3 so I'm using it for a little over 3 months which is the longest I have ever used one phone lol

I totally agree ,the open source nature and incorporation of devs at every Google I/O is really amazing! truly it can be perfected ,but its a trial and error process......soon ..

sonygoup said:
I got a moto g boy!!! :D
sweet!! I was planning on buying one for my mother, until bmobile had their sale lol but how is it?

Mr.Bollywood said:
sonygoup said:
I got a moto g boy!!! :D
sweet!! I was planning on buying one for my mother, until bmobile had their sale lol but how is it?
its nice phone for the price but i found it a bit ugly :/ and the camera a bit grainy other than that is a good phone for the price

if u buying one u could get the non 4g 16gb version for 175usd on ebay

Moto x,g and e I heard are great phones for the price.
Since this is the tech corner how about you all share your setup, both at home and on the go.
I have three laptops(only one in perfect physical and working condition tho)
Dell Inspiron 15-
Windows 8.1
Intel core i3
6gb RAM
750gb SATA HDD
15.6" touchscreen display
1 year old

HP 425
AMD Atholon processor I believe
Windows 8
4gb RAM
250gb hdd
Only one working USB port and touchpad doesn't work
4years old

Dell Inspiron 1525
Ubuntu 14.04
2 GB ram
250 GB HDD
Top row of keys don't work and battery life is terrible as it runs Ubuntu
Around 6 years old

I also have a Dell Inspiron N5010 just in a draw with and extra heat sink and fan. Everything works except motherboard. Its for sale if anyone wants it.

Mobile:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3
4.4.4 KitKat (Task 650 ROM)

Samsung tab 4 7.0
4.4.2 KitKat (rooted, stock, debloated)

Edit:
etete4e6.jpg

Left to right: HP 425, Dell Inspiron 1545, Dell Inspiron 15

ysu2aru8.jpg

Motivation^

wowwwww steven , are you trying to give MKBHD competition?

yet lmao hahaha yea bro i know you aiming for it! well i guess its my turn

Laptop - HP HP Pavilion dv6t-2300 Notebook

Intel (R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q720
8.00 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
nVidia GeForce GT 320M

Desktop - None (brother stole it)

Phones - LG G2 Tmobile 32gig edition - Rooted, bloatware removed , updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat and not really much else going on with that phone

Tablet - Hp slate 7 - stock running 4.1.2 jellybean

and thats it basically xD

Hasn't come out for the G2 yet actually xD and I'm holding up flashing for a while since this phone is a bit iffy with the root already

hahah well bro , i calming down myself with flashing and stuff, i've done more than enough for my taste, each and every phone i ever had (smartphone) has been flashed, so i trying to live a near stock life for now.

Back