The 2015 TriniMotors.com Driving Challenge

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

TRINIMOTORS_DRIVING_CHALLENGE.jpg

I have avoided swearing and engaging in aggressive driving techniques for 1 day being today. 2 more to go :D :D

Try out a few and let us know how it goes!

Hahaha try it out with us. I already started, didn't see anyone else post as yet.

YESSSSSIRRR!! THANK U THANK U ! I am going to start from tomorrow as it's monday and record a few ! Pics to come soon

Lol can't wait to see everyone in action! Go team go!!!!!! :cheer2:

Monday is my official start too, I'll be driving regularly so for sure :D

I'll take that platinum [emoji14]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421682417248.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421682417248.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 31
Without realizing it, I also did a pre-driving inspection and helped a complete stranger find a park. So I'll take 2 bronze :D

Lol go nirtime! Show 'em how it's done!

I was working on achieving the drive in total silence and tight parking lot today but that didn't come through, on the bright side I did achieve the keep a safe distance on the highway, I will upload a video once I can do the silence or tight parking as my proof of completion :D

Update: Avoided aggressive driving for way more than 3 days but swearing is another story

hvb9tg.jpg

The red arrow pointing the vehicle is mines and i park next to another mazda3. So give my my award
"parked next to a car that looks like yours" ahhaahh:bolt:

Awesome job guys! Keep it up! This is so exciting!

Btw can a mod please sticky this thread instead of the Idea: Driving Challenge thread? Thanks!

I took up the hardest one :O

Driving with the speed limit entire Saturday!

The amount of bad drive and cuss I get on the road for sticking to 50km in a residential zone eh and 80km going down on the beetham was dangerous when everyone cuttin in front of you like crazy!

But I made it!

I reach up arouca early and with no accidents xD

Wow, goes to show Trini's really don't do the speed limit, they're unskilled yet drive fast. A lethal combo.

most trinis in a hurry to go everywhere lol........80 on the highway too slow with how fast car technology has advance

most trinis in a hurry to go everywhere lol........80 on the highway too slow with how fast car technology has advance

Thats a problem lol, the cars get faster and faster but most people never learn the skill to handle the speed and sometimes some of the cars feel unstable at speed to me(obviously the iconic crashers don't think so, hence the reason they end up across the median).

hvb9tg.jpg

The red arrow pointing the vehicle is mines and i park next to another mazda3. So give my my award
"parked next to a car that looks like yours" ahhaahh:bolt:

You parked next to a clone there admin lol.

Back