The 2015 TriniMotors.com Driving Challenge

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
^^^ i say since admin was blocking out digits he could of done it to the corolla one time lmao:fear:

Thats a problem lol, the cars get faster and faster but most people never learn the skill to handle the speed and sometimes some of the cars feel unstable at speed to me(obviously the iconic crashers don't think so, hence the reason they end up across the median).

Yea you can feel when they become unstable lol dunno how them ppl cannot feel it....unless they get no feed back from their steering and that by itself should tell you something wrong

Yea you can feel when they become unstable lol dunno how them ppl cannot feel it....unless they get no feed back from their steering and that by itself should tell you something wrong

I think they get all the signs but choose to ignore them out of arrogance or shear ignorance. Quote this if you will: Sometimes the desire to bad drive is so great that we forget what our feedback is telling us.

Challenges completed

Achievement unlocked

Drive a modified sports car

Drive without powersteering

Wow!
Its so amazing and i would love to go to these type of driving challenges.Its really had a great fun because i previously accepted a challenge but now i am busy in a project so i miss it.

Truck that looks like mine? :D
Yes= trophy
No= i take trophy :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423327104554.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423327104554.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21
lol I'd say take trophy!

dammit i have to get those pics!!

i have a pic of the driving a modified car, however i need to get a pick of me driving the hilux (TAX old model hilux with no power steering) lmao

and to get a pic is the problem , i dont wanna be breaking any laws here of using a phone while driving LOL

admin might arrest meh

LOL admin wont know, there can be someone in the backseat taking the pic if u understand me :)

Ahahahaha lol Bring a friend to take the pic for you. Their compensation will be to watch history being made as they witness your amazing challenge accomplishments! Then post pics and vids like mad!!! We'll be pulling from this footage for our promo videos so your amazing accomplishments will be publicized for all the world to envy - er - I mean, applaud your valiant efforts!

True backseat footage of one Mr.Bollywood driving without power steering will be a lot of fun in a good promo video.

It's hard to find a Bora to park next to. I need a new car LOL! Kudos to you guys ! Well done

True backseat footage of one Mr.Bollywood driving without power steering will be a lot of fun in a good promo video.

lol Yes! Make it happen Mr. B!

i drove in total silence for one day, I just need to go 3 days with swearing now :D

lol I was wondering too. If that one's a trophy I coulda get that without trying! XD Maybe we should add it for next year's challenge lol an easy incentive haha

Back