The 2015 TriniMotors.com Driving Challenge

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
No worries, we will have a version 2.0 once we complete this one hahaha.

Oh yeah, typo on my part LOL. I meant to say without swearing. I get bad driving every day and sometimes I just get enraged, im working on controlling it though.

I hear that from most drivers I know lol I'm so excited to see more activity for this challenge! Next year's should be even more epic!

I haven't had a chance to start this as yet, rarely living the house. lol Looking forward to it though!

Day 2 with no aggression and swearing:D

Video might follow with evidence of some previous achievements.

Nice to see the challenge lists of this year.There are a lot of people who love to play this challenge but i love to see this race challenge.Its have a great fun.

As proof that passengers can participate as well I took some pics while on a drive during a sunset, beginning to end. Will upload them when I get time.

okay i know i have some pics to upload! but i drove a part time 4wd vehicle temporarily yesterday ( i just drove it into the garage lol ) but it was a Ford ranger 4x4 fully loaded.

i know i have alot of pics and proof so that shall be uploaded from my phone, when the trinimotors app can upload the pics.

okay i know i have some pics to upload! but i drove a part time 4wd vehicle temporarily yesterday ( i just drove it into the garage lol ) but it was a Ford ranger 4x4 fully loaded.

i know i have alot of pics and proof so that shall be uploaded from my phone, when the trinimotors app can upload the pics.

a 3.2 or a 2.2? Love the ranger.

So i have 2 dAys of driving without aggression 100% but now I need one more.

Nice to know about your driving challenges.Can you please upload the pictures now? Because i want to see your driving.

Back