Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hear what na raucous gets go and beat all aaronb scores lol i feeling wicked ahahha

Got like 4 hours sleep this morning so its, 2 hours sleep on Thursday, and 4 hours sleep thing morning lol

Is than not so raucous ahhaha i gogint o see if i beat some of yours ahahhaah by the way i added 15 games so i feel you should check them out lol

LOL ahahaha try to beat some of mines na if you don'y i will take away all yours btw you spend over 38 mins on one game omg the virus one lol you sick on it lol

raucous you not easy na you getting back revenge on me for taking one of your high scores well its on hahahhha

Testing you say lol i hardly seeing arronb lol he too scared lol

NO BODY EH BEAT ME YET IN FLAMINGO DRIVE YET AND I WAITING TO GET BEAT.....RIGHT :icon_cool:

Ammm just yesterday i reached 4200 but its getting on my nerves i getting to hate that game.
Anyways whats the plans for tomorrow you guys

i am yet to visit the arcade :icon_neutral:

i only eating cuz is lunchtime...i not even hungry :icon_neutral:

LOl If you trying to take mines well its double the beat down lol, I did not see how long lol but i saw you played a game for over 30 mins lol

You can talk about anything, their is no topic in this thread, so you can just post anything ask anything, its like a chat.

ohhhhhhhhhh :icon_cheesygrin:

well in that case, get a popcorn smiley and a vomit smiley :icon_mrgreen:

wait...i shoulda ask if you could get that instead of telling you :icon_lol:

Am anyone know of anyone who does make custom designed T-shirts, i want to make some

Back