Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Saturday night n im inside bored......ur does know when things bad hahahahahahahaha and today feeling like a day to go out do sumn fun

Saturday night won't finish til Sunday morning for me. Had cake for dinner though, that's always good :D

WASA was the worst today big sunday and no water steupes.......pump music hard whole day oui

Looks like T&TEC got the memo too; current went twice today. When current goes the water pump can't work so I had no water for half the day :( time to chill with a good movie though :)

is 10:15 in the night and no water still wdh do them.............:argue:....lol at least u had movies

Had them downloaded from before lol. I'm so used to this I'm usually prepared smh

mite lessen d crime

what would lessen the crime???

He has a point, the fact that we have electricity allows street lights to work at night, allows security systems and alarms to function inside homes and outside as well. A lot of people's gates operate on electronic motors with no batteries so they can get held up while attempting to use the manual release lock.

Sunday is car wash day lmao..Saw my neighbour when he open the pipe like tears nearly come out his eye yes lmao

He has a point, the fact that we have electricity allows street lights to work at night, allows security systems and alarms to function inside homes and outside as well. A lot of people's gates operate on electronic motors with no batteries so they can get held up while attempting to use the manual release lock.
most of the people in trinidad still have regular gate lol but i understand the point lol

^^^^long gone the days of opening your gate by yourself...and i understand its safer that way as it should lessen you your chances of being robbed your vehicle

Its a lot safer but its not long gone either. Many many people still have lock and key which is highly effectively in certain areas where a thief might want your gate motor for instance but its actually very unsafe where getting robbed is a likelihood.

One of d thing u doh see men doin so again is pullin up half way on dey bridge and blockin d road to come out and open gate lol.

was passing on fb and saw this, the youth have alot of balls, but it was amazing seeing him play with a stingray that huge also
[video=youtube;nqlnGm1xCo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=214&v=nqlnGm1xCo0[/video]

Last edited:
i would love to do that. Awesome! That sounds like something i would do.

Animals are so innocent and we humans need to stop destroying everything we dont understand! That is just a beautiful video !

hahaha yes they are...i was amazed when i watched the video sort of playing with death if things go south lol

How i'm feeling these days hmmm.

[video=youtube;0-3jSTs2Zsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-3jSTs2Zsw[/video]

Back