Homosexuality In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
so not a good answer... if yuh don't like nobody touching your hair that means Karina has no access to it too????!!!! If she does she should grab a scisssor and start cutting....

IM in a very good mood.... It's jus your hair needs a cut!!!

Waays how you one my hair so hmmmm i will cut it just now ok

Well i hav very good access to it :icon_cool: just that i jus cyah get a sissors in time to cut it lol lol lol

Ammm don't be on my case and 2 is lets get back on topic lol because alyuh making it look like i is some homo or something taking about me i don't like name being called in this topic or if i'm be dicussed in any homo topic keep me out of. Make a thread about my hair if you want but keep me out of this topic lol

(Admin)Smile its a better a day....

Gay guys are starting to come out in the open now-a-days..... Recently a male friend( not gay) of mines told me that he was awaiting transport on the taxi stand where a male guy make a tackle on him within the space of three minutes... However that gay guy show no signs that he was gay until my friend told me what happen... So men or boys be aware ...

Lol i was a victim of that too a dude was suiting me i was wtf wrong to you a**hole lol. I could not take thats real shit, man is not for man but only for woman.

This weekend my friend told me that he went to the mall and saw some gay guys that were trying not to be noticed, so he made them out by suiting at them. It was harsh but he said that he is so disgusted that their are so many woman in this world and men are turning to men to satisfy their sexual desires. :icon_cry2: what is it that are making them less irresistable to women? :icon_frown:

Well gay dudes are not men or boys they can not be in any gender, they are not humans regardless of how good he is, in the bible states that if you are gay you are already dead in my eyes( NOT THE EXACT WORDS). So you see all them church leaders, priest and so forth who sexing will boys and they know what the bible wrote well i sorry for the people who follow them.

You know suiting can get you a stalking charge... I woulda take them to court they too nasty!
Mandatory celebacy is gay, the bible clearly states as a priest or preacher if you cant contain your passions you should get married. Its right there and "they" insist celebacy is somehow holy... makes you wonder if they even read the bible. You know that there is this big push to accept gay priests, i thought homosexuals wont make it to heaven.. lol. Gay people have there ways of making what they do seem normal too bad people are accepting it.

If Trinidad accepts homosexuality in the law well i not calling Trinidad my home any more i serious eh thats a real stupid if that even comes about. And you know it will come about just now because the activist are saying " they have a right to freedom"

I don't think it would make the laws.. I know it make legal in other countries but here!!!! No way!!!

What I am amaze of is alot of theses gay guy are so young..... They still have there baby face....
Hardly ever would you see an adult gay guy....

Resha Jamaica is considering it it was on bbc new and shit lol omg if they can do it who are we

jamaica have gays???? wow.... Now yuh have me thinking...its could be possible on sweet T&T...

wayy u serious admin. gay jamaicans, yaa i say that was impossible, but then again the ways stuff is anythin is possible.

Yar to me homosexuality is A BLASPHEMY ITS AND OFFENSE TO THE HUMAN RACE AND I WILL NOT SUPPORT IT !

In today's guardian had an artilce that the United Kingdom is encouraging the groups of gay and lesbian in the caribbean to change the laws for them to have equal rights... There are groups called the Jamaica Forum For Lesbian And Barbados Gay & Lesbian Against Discrimination....
They also claim that the USA is the one's who invaded the mines of the Caribbean people of there sexuality...

Back