First "Start Up" Car

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
first car driven was a madza 929 at 9 yrs old when i was being taught.....lol i know this post sort of old too hahaha n i thought everyone was like in there late 20s

No worries man. So I happen to be on my third car now. Lemme see if I can clarify some specs as I was truly misinformed beforehand. It's a t72/t12 or as we say u12 bluebird. Original 5 speed manual with a ca18i single point injection engine. That means if I want to upgrade to an sr or qg I have no worries. Huge gas tank ($140+ to full with super from under 1/4). Needs a bit of love but from what I can see it's a very good car and would be for an long time to come. Not sure of the year yet as I haven't had time to do a Vin check. Let the fun begin

You can maybe take a look of the number plate thread and see what year it lines up in. I still on my first car and i need it sold badly to buy a foreign used one.
I am treating my first car really good, however, the parts are just too costly

Plate only shows the registration year. I'm looking for year of manufacture. Makes sourcing parts that much simpler

Firstly when i was only 18 years old.I got the Pontiac Vintage model of 1976.Its really a very awesome car and my dad done some modification in it so its working is very fantastic.I like my first Start Up car.

Firstly when i was only 18 years old.I got the Pontiac Vintage model of 1976.Its really a very awesome car and my dad done some modification in it so its working is very fantastic.I like my first Start Up car.
Wow do you still have this classic?

I'm late teens hahaha

What car do you have?

Hahaha im young also....
I currently drive a "shark mouth" as people know it as.. next step is to do the body so it can be looking great as it was when it first came

No after i do body works then I will put in stuff like daylight running and have it looking great but im moving one step at a time, so im collecting stuff one at a time

Thats the idea but think i will start with the music system first not anything expensive just a basic up grade from stock was watching some rockford fosgate speakers full range that will work without out the need for a amp....by chance what type of car you drive nirtime

Kool ..rockford fosgate is a pretty decent choice for an upgrade.

Wowww niceee I have some friends to work with now!! Music man in the house!

Nirtime and reaper checking in for the sound crew!!!

So I know this thread is a bit old ,but I guess my first start up car that I purchased myself would be my little b13 lol first legal starter car xD

Not a bad little go getter

Ga15DS (carbureted)
Everything stock including the speakers xD
Car in mint condition (interior)
Body in 8/10 condition with a few bangs here and there (not from me)

But its a really nice starting car

Plus it does a decent fwd burnout when you have the handbrake up and neutral bomb it lmao

^^^^ B13 does run smooth padna used to have one truely a nice 1st time car to start up with....hahaha im not big in the music lol was looking for a basic upgrade and then start to collect more stuff over the months to put in...hate to hear ppl playing music loud and it not clean and gets distorted when they driving away

^^^^ B13 does run smooth padna used to have one truely a nice 1st time car to start up with....hahaha im not big in the music lol was looking for a basic upgrade and then start to collect more stuff over the months to put in...hate to hear ppl playing music loud and it not clean and gets distorted when they driving away
I dislike the compressed sound that a lot of ppl call clean and loud mid range

I agree 100% with everything you saying grim!

Ppl like loud and proud but they music sounding compressed, distorted, and scratchy as hell

Back