Elections Is 7th September 2015!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Wow alot of people were longing for this she really did take her time to call the date, don't give her wrong yes lol. Well i may not be voting this year because i have an expired Id Card so i will just be watching this race from a distance.

Wow alot of people were longing for this she really did take her time to call the date, don't give her wrong yes lol. Well i may not be voting this year because i have an expired Id Card so i will just be watching this race from a distance.

That's a good ploy lol.

It's that time of the year when all the parties gonna be driving around giving away free stuff for my vote. Time to hoard whatever they have to give for the recession to come after elections.

Guess this explains the sudden roadworks everywhere lol

Elections : Time for all the racist comments and what Kamla never do fuh yuh statuses !

As i said , i don't vote . Waiting to see the outcome :fencing:

around these times I normally hear ppl say some of the most retarded things like during the last election I was walking home and hear a man say he voting for x cause they will get free laptops for their kids and I'm lije really thy how people of Trinidad think? if the other party hard promise something better they could of win????

Dude no lie....I know people who voted for the party that paved the road in front by them and were not up to date on politics. They just asked who paved the road and went and voted lol There are also Trinis that live, work, and/or study abroad and come back just to vote and then fly out. They're not the ones to live with the consequences of whoever gains power.

Apparently it is a matter of who giving more and there is a large community that is dedicated to race in politics and nothing else.

yea that type of mentality is what i dont understand lol or maybe i missing something out :/

My grandfather told me that After Indentureship and Slavery Trinidad was a humble and peaceful place. Until Politics came around and divided the entire country by using race as a weapon.

My grandfather told me that After Indentureship and Slavery Trinidad was a humble and peaceful place. Until Politics came around and divided the entire country by using race as a weapon.

That is some powerful insight there. I don't know if its using race as a weapon or if its just the people who don't want to see above and beyond.

So much Bickering over the papers. First time in my life have i seen so much backbiting, bickering, 'outing', mudslinging etc. from all parties near to election. Its getting unbearable but trini people love it .

So much Bickering over the papers. First time in my life have i seen so much backbiting, bickering, 'outing', mudslinging etc. from all parties near to election. Its getting unbearable but trini people love it .

Be on guard for exaggeration... I fear we may have some violence over election this year.

This elections annoying me till I don't want to vote anymore.

It's like choosing what kind of trash I want to run the country: raw sewage or rotting food?

Back