Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey Spicians, Titanic director James Cameron, will soon be releasing his next masterpiece, Avatar! There's alot of buzz surrounding the movie. It is hailed as being the "future" of movies. Its a Sci-Fi flick that blends CG with live action. The teaser trailer is out and it looks really promising. It drops December 8th in North America. I assume it will open locally about a week later or so. It looks absolutely amazing. Check out the trailer here: http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-avatar-trailer.html#watch

Re: Avatar as in Avatar: Avatar. Rotflol :D

Who edited the title? These are two entirely different films! lol. The anime adaptation has the extended title but this movie is called "Avatar" lol. Normally they try to avoid same names like this for movies releasing the same year.

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Really Gr8 news for us. Thanks for sharing. i have seen only tv show Avatar.movie i'm waiting.

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Hey lol this still have the wrong topic!! lol
James Cameron's Vision Featurette
[youtube]geNv6FUK0HU[/youtube]
THIS REEAAALLL DREAAADD!!!!!!! BEST USE OF CGI EVER!!!! lol

I can't even remember statin the topic as Avatar:The last airbender. I know I just put Avatar. Someone DID alter the topic!!! Anyways, my partner saw it and saw it is the shiznit.

It's doing pretty good in the box office it made $301 million in its first five days in overall worldwide gross :) and that doesn't include japan and china where it is released today. The majority of viewers want to see it in 3d lol and the 3d screens are selling out still :) . It's doing pretty good for an original film with no fan base... it's building one well enough. With not much competition at least on 3d screens it's set to recoup it's production and marketing costs.. however high or low they may be. Excellent reviews and word of mouth will keep this alive for many weeks to come. And it's child safe too. :)
If you haven't seen it yet we have digital 3d in Caribbean Cinemas lol and it's still cheaper than movietowne lol.. i think.

you know when i first head a movie coming out named avatar i was expecting the bald kid a purple arrow on his head but wen i see dem blue whatever they are i wanted to know waht was dat anyway?

i sooo wanna c thiz movie...i already hav da game...i cant wait 2 c da movie now...i kno da graphics will b awesome...

Some characters in the movie looked like walking fishes and stuff...my bro has it on dvd but nahh i rather watch it in 3D

DREADDD is all i have to say! that movie was wicked and i really have to give it to the producer. the graphics and the emergence from reality to fiction was really real-like. I wanna see it again

WOW did it break titanic record as yet omg that would be really amazing, Alot of other movie producers will or should step up their game

The weird thin is it's breaking the record worldwide before it breaks the us record. Titanic's overall gross was 1.8 billion 12 years ago. 600 million in the us and 1.2 billion every where else. Right now Avatar has passed 1.8 billion by a few million but only has 550 mil in the US. It should end at around 2.2 to 2.7 billion worldwide.

alyuh Late as hell i saw that movie since last year in 3D It was the best experience!!! Trust mih that was wicked!! Wit the glasses :)

I jumped the gun there lol. I wont pass titanic worldwide this weekend but it will pass it before next weekend. The overseas market is still pulling in over 17 million a weekday. thats alot. lol. The record will be broken before the week ends. Current projections have Avatar passing 650 in America. 700 mil is a lock if it keeps running like this. If it holds on even after Alice in wonderland which would take its 3d theaters it could even reach 800 o_O whoa. I didn't expect it to pass titanic but it will.. by a large enough margin.

The producers made a large investment and it took many years to make this movie so yea its should do very well, i always wanted to see titanic record being broken never taught it was possible but hell yea it is how

yupps..the man broke his own record down to the little butterfly things were perfect in the movie lol

Back