Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
You might have the screener they released for Oscar purposes. But yeh its not in 3D. Definitely worth seeing in theatres.

Dear John finally knocks Avatar from the number one spot over the Superbowl weekend as ladies went to the movies while men watched the game. Dear John racked up an estimated $35M, while Avatar slipped to number two with $23M. No big deal, Avatar's tally is up to $629M and could hit $700M by the end of its run!

I HAVE FINALLY SEEN AVATAR!!!!! It was absolutely amazing. The alien world Pandora was so immersive, that I started to believe that the world actually exits. When ever the guy disconnected from the Avatar I found myself longing to for him to reconnect and go back to that beautiful place. I fell in love with the environment of Pandora. (its sounds corny, i know). It was..was.. breath-taking. I going to see it again Tuesday if its still showing. The only disappointment I had was when the movie was over. I am actually missing the alien world... jeez.. I'm at a lost for words to describe the feelings... Well done James Cameron...well done!!!

Yeh, Avatar passes $700M on Saturday, the first movie to ever hit that mark. Its estimated gross is now up to $706M in the US, and around $2.48B worldwide.

Code:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gqN-IU7p9hNM8GMnhZpux2rtr8Gg
Avatar sets US Blu-ray sales record
(UKPA) – 5 hours ago
Avatar maintained its popularity in the move from box office to home video, with sales of 6.7 million DVDs and Blu-ray discs in the first four days.
Twentieth Century Fox announced that James Cameron's sci-fi epic sold 2.7 million Blu-rays and four million DVDs since April 22.
The combined US sales brought in 130 million US dollars.
The studio said Avatar became the fastest-selling Blu-ray of all time.
No announcement was made regarding a 3-D DVD release, but a Fox spokesman said one can be expected in the future.
Copyright © 2010 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
WOOAAHH... They don't even have special features yet lol

Yep, and with Avatar being re-released in theatres this August, look out for yet another DVD release with the extended version plus a 3-D release in the future.

Back