Any idea on how to solve crime?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I taught the Government brought down alot of foreign personnel to help us combat crime, remember scotland Police, The former security minister of New york, and alt more foreign people. The thing is if the police is slack and the governmnet is slack and they don't want to enforce the law what sence does it make when these foreign personnel come down and give us ideas, it would be the same case the police and the government will not enforce it

Ent manning say we have good infrastructure and lots more and how we real developed and everything under countrol so then why we need help from any and any body...why he brought cubans to teach us how to plant crops as well?

The police force is short by 1000 offices... So i wonder whats the keep back .... Im sure there are men and women who will be interested in gettin this job... Faster they hire these officers , faster they will deal with crime....

WHy do you insist on to faster hiring of police officers do you see how many of them act and get on, more time is need to train these people remember they do have to protect up not the other way around. Alot of people just want the money so they rushing for police work and very easily they do criminal acts while in police uniform. They need to do a lie detector test and do more extensive training

Finally there is an ad out for the recuiting of Police officers on 30th July.. check press..

There is the good cop and bad cop but that should not keeep back of hiring off staff...They are lacking of resources of 1000 PO so why wait.....Some good must come out of these officers...

I think they should do a polygraph test all all the police officers not just the new ones the old ones as well. This corruption in the police force to too much and it must be stopped

[youtube]6zORlQhocnw[/youtube]

[youtube]jZwJ_GNmEwo[/youtube]

[youtube]qUS-Tuw5EBI[/youtube]

[youtube]NeBUnPhqhGA[/youtube]

[youtube]4315Uq-t2KE[/youtube]

[youtube]xAUPdSSRE3Q[/youtube]

Don't judge the messenger and forget whatever prejudices you may have just listen to the message.

There is corruption in the police force because it is just too easy to get away with. There are many police officers who go out there and do their job, but there are the others who go to work looking to make money any way, any how. We need a no-tolerance policy in this country!

Look just today on the news a young boy who was working security at the Queens Park Oval get beat-up by a group of police officers who had no mercy for him. He was not even doing any thing and they took advantage of him

Eh heh i now hearing about dis my area on lock down too.ah onli hearin dem helicopters and thing flyin around now also see a few police jeeps speedin down de road. please sock up on ur essentials

You know what to do RauCous stay your tail home don't let me have to see you on tv or the papers eh.

hey how about we have an Amnesty day in Trinidad like what they had in Jamaica where people can report to the local police stations and give up ammo or firearms free without being charged or questioned ..i know they had this in jamaica and received alot of guns although this NOT SOLVING THE PROBLEM we would atleast have done something to try and control the number of illegal firearms out there

admin said:
I got some ideas its so common sense and so simple and i'm sure some of these could make a difference
1. Do undercover work- let the police dress and as normal people and scope out the area(obvious if criminals
see big police mark across one's chest and you driving a blue van with police what you thing will happen they will run duh)

2.Let some of the female officers act as normal people traveling home late at night in crime prone areas.

3.Put tracking devices on the money when kidnappers collect the money.

4.Put undercover stations like police acting undercover again living in crime prone areas

These are just some ideas simple and yet i find it could be very effective
What are yours?

I think your recommendations are good. We need a lot of undercover cops to handle criminals.

Severe punishment is the only way you can reduce criminal acvities.

Back