Any idea on how to solve crime?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
They need more police officer in the force.... When they doing there selection they should ask for more qualifications and not jus three sudjects....

Yea its good that they are implementing the lie detector test so all them police or who going to break the law they will find it out and be dealt with

i think that Trinidad is really depressed due to the high cost of living and hence it is making the people become depressed, so i think if the cost of living went down a little it would make a big difference, i also think that more schools with skilled programs should be introduced to cater for children who are finding it difficult to cope with academics, and instead of dropping out they have other alternatives, i also suggest a high awareness of birthcontrol methods which would help women limit the amount of unwanted pregnancies that the country has already so they can better maintain themselves and their children, the right way.

All the above are really good points from Topcat.... I think that most of them are already in place but the people jus find it easier to do crime to earn fast money....

I think that hanging should be introduced back into society or more life threatening penalties because

- some might be afraid to commit crime with the risk of getting caught cuz they know that they might be hang
- People in this country today ARE COMMITING CRIMES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY ONLY SPENDING SOME TIME IN JAIL AND THEN AFTER A LIL' WHICH THEY ARE GRANTED JAIL. BUT IF THIS HANGING THING IS IN PLACE MANY WUD BE AFRAID

kall in the swat team, and start gunnin ppl down!!!! im kidding, i guess it all starts with the parents, they should implement love in children from since dey was small try 2 make dem not feel neglected or probably teach them dat u gotta work for what you want, but now that its escalated and you probably don't know who's doing what is to just be really careful when leaving your house n flashing ur valuables and wen d culprit is caught dey shoodnt b given parole or anythin just a straight death sentence for threatening society, ppl lucky im not the prime minister d population of criminals woodve decreased by 75% in one month lol

or maybe offer more job options den everybody cood make some money and buy what dey want

Thats kool.........how about change some of them slack nurses and policemen INFACT ALL SLACK PEOPLE OF AUTHORITY

"Power and money makes people go crazy" and it true but with power comes great responsibility and thats what the leaders and protectors fail to realize

I hear how in the HDC Development i hear how people ofthe ruling party must be have 5-6houses for one person and they give the rest to people how want

All ministry's have some kinda corruption...favourism....So its difficult for those who don't know anyone in the government to get some kinda assistance....

Well in the next two weeks, I heard the licensing officer's will be out on the road removing illegal tints etc... They say this will help in some way in criminal activities... I do hope it will be done in proper hours and not peaks hours and it also should be done on a regular basis...

I'm so sicken of the media these days you know their are alot of people missing and killed and the media are not reporting it, they are mainly concerned about the opposition and their shit, the government and the summit. So what happen to making the people aware of the crime in the country. As i sad before this is because they don't want to make a bad impression for the people who are coming in the summit.

Well i think they give up.. if only reporting something wont make it better what the point in reporting. I think the media suffering from exhaustion.. after years of sensationalising the crime situation really is that bad.. i dont think they know how to deal with it..

Do you really think so raucous, the media don't have compassion you know they do their job to make money and to stay into business. They don't care about how bad crime is the worst the more news they will have thats what makes the money with out that their will be nothing to report

Its a two sided thing... Some of them like to bring the biggest news to simply get the fame while others do it because in some point in the life they understand and wants to help.........

But the media do sell out crime....

But really notice do the media show as much of the crime as before like way before the summit, They are limiting it down. Alot of stuff is happening and they are not airing it

The governement should invest in getting some foreigners to teach us how to handle crime situations and to do investigations./....Its never too late to learn from experience people....

Back