Ah shame 2 see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
wen ppl put out garbage an dog buss up d bag and c female personal products scattered on d road!!!

Someone please tell me were in T&T I could go an get ah jeans with ah cruch long enough so my nuts could fit...Please!!!

Good luck.. I tried a few weeks ago... very hard to find... try Francis Fashion on lower henry street. the one opposite Golden doors mall. that the branch closer to independence square.

That branch have some kinda funny looking jeans...I doh want know jeans with ah set ah printing on it. That store is more for work clothes.

TFM vex with me because I tell him we not free until we could go in ah store and get what we want.

I'm a slave in this world of tight pants!

ITs a shame to seem in work people working real hard and others come late and leaving early and doing nothing for the entire day.

andre said:
TFM vex with me because I tell him we not free until we could go in ah store and get what we want.

I'm a slave in this world of tight pants!

Doh try that andre. You know that was never my argument. I was just saying respect people's freedom of choice, I never once said you had to agree with it and I welcome everyone to read our "discussion" if they think otherwise.

Jk! A shame to see people not adding their bit to our discussion.

Ppl check it out [Requirements for the position of big man]

Ah shame to see that i find myself talkin on de phone while driving. Its a dangerous habit... Who brave enough to scrutinize themselves?

Ah shame to see ppl still drinking and driving like jacka** on d nations roads...we should be more like wyspa and admit or wrong doings. Wyspa next time yuh do that drive straight to d police station an confess

Shame to see them people begging at the side of the road and after going home where they atleast have a house to stay. Some are much capable of atleast working for a little money to support their family eg. as a cleaner or something

Ah shame to see people taking advantage of your generosity and kindness.
@ andre Yes andre start a thread so everybody could dish out they wrong doings,btw you start :evil:

I feeling shame for myself because these pass few day I on work watching cricket hole day an pretending to be doing work. Shame on me! :nono:

I doh know if is just me but alyuh notice that ppl in T&T kinda always sour now.
Yuh gone in ah maxi and say morning everybody sour,
Yuh gone in ah store to buy something d store clerk screw she face,
Yuh walking down d road going to work and ppl just looking sad like deh have d world ah worries.
I doh know about alyuh but I not going to let that affect me...because believe it or not it very contagous
Ah shame to see ppl sour all d time...smile for ah while!.

if you see me as well i looking just so LMAO ..CAPE in meh arse this whole week

LOL @ Andre... i totally agree with you there... I try to be positive and optimistic these days.. but its exhaustive sometimes..

Ah shame to see that after 48yrs of independence, our people are still stuck in the disgusting mentality of "US" against "THEM".

Jed our examiners were really cool for cape but it have this one boy screwing up she face for every little question we ask or mistake we make. If she cannot handle dealing with children then don't do the job nah gosh

Back