Ah shame 2 see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I shame to see ppl getting involved in political violence
But I just have ah feeling somebody behind this, somebody looking for sympathy

Its ah shame to see people after they talking about how PNM this and that they still going back to vote for them

I really hope that all the promises that have been made are kept
We need something to be done about crime,
We need job security,
We need good leadership.

Can the unc deliver...it will be a shame if they can"t.

Today i was walking down POS and Chag and it is a shame to see how Some people acting today and carrying about themselves quarrelling on the roads about the UNC and swelling up their pans like bullfrogs. Election done gone face it nah oh gosh man

ah does shame to c dem URP ppl fightin for ah lil wok....an some givin only dey family ah job....ah shame to see women who need suffering!!!

Women dressing like hoes when going to work its a shame :wacko:

Is ah shame to see men beating up women in public and people just watching ..is ah real fricken shame

ah does shame to see wen ppl yuh kno doing d rong ting an wen other ppl correct dem dey does want to tell u off!!!

it is ah shame 2 see how ppl manipulates you words and use it 2 their own advantage

ah shame to see some women drunk in ah bar an can't help dey self...an degradin dey self!!!

ah shame tuh see lil chirren smoking, drinkin, clubbing and feeln they big!!! smh...

ah shame of meh cousin who still having a wedding despite seeing her mother has just broken her foot in three places and have tuh go for surgery! ah shamed even more because she just graduated as a doc...this is how she plan to be a doc...shame, shame, shame friggin shame!!!

oh shux ..sorry to hear that ..some people might say despite education some people have no common sense or care

Back