Ah shame 2 see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Like this really church girl i know..she was not a saint jus a very descent girl who only wears long skirts and no jewelry because its the law of her religion but as she got up in form 4 she broke away because of her friends and not she got caught breaking school and wearing shot clothes

I think its because these people don't have role models that they look to for some advice...I just don't understand why popularity is so important to some people. I could care less who likes me and who doesn't, but then again, not everyone thinks like me.

I always saw it as ppl just trying 2 feel important. They want ppl 2 talk about them they want 2 be the centre of attention and maybe its because they don't get it at home, I don't know! everyone will have a different reason. It all comes down 2 peer pressure, ppl just want 2 fit in

I think you're on to something. It could be with how they feel at home. You know when people don't get something at home, they go out looking for it. Some people just want to be loved.

Alyuh ever notice someone who really trying 2 fit in does often do and wear things that make them uncomfortable
I see this woman in ah maxi ah time trying 2 make ah call with ah touch screen black berry and she was having ah hard time doing it...yuh could see she didn't know 2 much about the phone.
Some ppl cetchin deh tail 2 walk done d road in them tight pants.
But what yuh go do...looking good has a price

Haha...you guys ever been to Trincity on a Saturday. My god. I don't really go to that mall so I was shocked at firstly, the amount of young children running around, and two, the amount of tight pants...and when I say tight, I mean TIGHT. Like so tight that must be stretchy cus they wasn't fitting in that just so.

Idk maybe. I mean, I'm all for people expressing their fashion sense and some people can pull it off, that's all good cus I wouldn't want somebody telling me I can't wear something if I want too...but if you are a size 32, don't buy a size 28 jeans.

lol...remember a few years back, when you went into a store to buy clothes and the clerk wil tell that "too-big" is a fit? Everything's the other way around now. Too small is a fit. i've seen some people totally over do it.

Nowadays, those store clerks are no help! They don't care if its looking good, they just want you to buy it! They will tell you anything you want to hear as long as you buy it, that's why some of these people walk around thinking they look good, when they look...not good.

ah shame to c dem oversized women wearin clothes an half ah dey fat hangin out!!! d sales clerk does do dat to women

Or when they have those low rise jeans on and when they sit, either their underwear or butt cracks showing...that's not attractive.

HAHA. A common site by the river and beach. Not cool.

I wonder if these women Know that dem low rise jeans does make deh bell look even more rediculous. :eek:mg:

I don't know why ppl do and wear things an they don't really know the reasons behind it:

Pants under your buttom?
Darkers in d night?
Men with earings bigger than their ears?
Tatoos on your face?
Tight clothes? [Ricky Martin...Mr tight pants is gay] :eek:mg:
Powder on yuh chess?
Yuh eh working no way, but always in d latest?
Buying a Black Berry?

If u guys know the reason behind any of them please tell :Confused:

I still trying to figure them out myself..lol.. Strange mysteries still exists in this world today..strange mysteries..

And you know whats the worst is when they wearing these short short pants (females) And their arses darker than their over all body colour that does look nasty. I sure you guys know what i'm taking about

Back