Ah shame 2 see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
LOL @ andre! I like that list! Powder on your neck!!

man o really dont like that site at all wen ppl have dey skin powder dong so. now i dont mind them girls wit dey fave powder cuz it kinda blending in matchin skin. but dat big seta white like some1 dump a bag a flour on dey chest!? uh uh turn off rite dey

ah shame to c dem fat ppl wearin sari wit short blouse an all dey fat hangin out!!! not ah nice site

I know what you mean! But they do that on purpose because those tops can be adjusted most times, they just pull it too tight!

Reasons ppl wear darkers in d night:

1.Yuh just ugly an eh want nobody 2 see yuh face! :nono:
2.Yuh see Jay-z doing it an u feel that is ah flick!(starz wear it because they have ppl snaping pictures of them so it protects their eyes)
3. So that u look stupid and ppl like ME could look smart once in ah while! :eek:mg:

If alyuh have some reasons why ppl do these thing please share!

I dont understand why some fellas wear tight pants or baggy pants..why not just a fitted pants giving yu legs enough room to breathe and have it on yuh waist instead of yuh ankles..It really bothers me to see dat nonsense steupse..

ah shame to see ministers commin in d village an d ppl who never get water an other commodities jumpin like dey c-in dey god!!!!

Ah remember ah time this fella come 2 do work by us an he had 1 big earing,he try 2 spell his name but he eh realize ROOPLALSINGH would have been ah little 2 much 4 his ears.
AH jus watch him an laugh!

ah shame to see old men looking for younger women when they know they pointing down south

Ah shame to see proud die hard PNM People. they disgust me because they arguing how PNM dis and dat but THEY STILL trying to get water or basic needs, they road bad, dey family get affected by crime or they still not getting any sort of help from them BUT you can't say nothing bad about Patrick bcuz he is their man ..

Lady_Death_Demon said:
Ah shame to see proud die hard PNM People. they disgust me because they arguing how PNM dis and dat but THEY STILL trying to get water or basic needs, they road bad, dey family get affected by crime or they still not getting any sort of help from them BUT you can't say nothing bad about Patrick bcuz he is their man ..
You're ashamed to see that? Why would you? They are proud die-hard PNM supporters. What do you expect. There are proud die-hard supoorters of Panday the UNC. Even when they were blatanty stealing from the Treasury just as PNM doing... Even when Panday repeatedly stabbed anyone in the back to get his way. Even when he said he would.and I quote "Sleep with the devil to remain in power"... Die-hard supporter are just that..die-hard supporters.
Be fair!

Erm Wyspa notice i didn't say anything about a side here. I an neither PNM nor anything i just saying after all PNM has frig up this country its really a shame to see that people can still be die-hard following him

Ah can't believe my eyes last week in woodford square when ah see ah set ah young children have some kinda function...from far it look like an all girl school, but when I got closer...most of them were fellas looking rather lady like. WTF!!!

Lady_Death_Demon said:
Erm Wyspa notice i didn't say anything about a side here. I an neither PNM nor anything i just saying after all PNM has frig up this country its really a shame to see that people can still be die-hard following him
Erm..actually you DID mention a side. "Die-hard PNM Supporters..". Isn't that the particular group you were referring to? And my point is, when UNC was in power and was friggin' up de country in those days, there were die-hard supporters still following them. Why not just say you ashamed to see die-hard supporters (collectively) on both sides following their choices straight into oblivion?

wow dang this discussinon really made a big turn from the guys in over tight clothin now politics i wonder where we'll get to next

Lol for real. I think I make a good few enemies this week talking politics and social conduct so I'm not saying anything. Lol.

It's a shame I'm still hungry and I just ate!

You know how much people against me in politics but who cares my opinion...Yes Wyspa and in them days as well i hated to see DIE HARD UNC Supporters..thats how i am !!

Back