Ah shame 2 see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I wonder how these guys feel when they go out an everybody lookin at them? I know that some ppl just want attention and they will do or wear whatever it takes to get it

Yuh know what girls have alot 2 do with this, they are telling their boyfriends how it lookin good. Fellas it must look good 2 them is something they will buy an wear. Just now boyfriend and girlfriend will be useing d same clothes "that is if it eh start already"

As TFM said earlier we shouldn't try 2 embarass them. They are doing a good job all by them self. :haha:

Ppl this morning I on my way 2 work an d maxi driver stop for ah woman in curepe, but when d person come in d maxi I see she hand have 1 set ah hair on it an she lookin kinder hard only 2 realize when she sit down she have no breast. So I watchin d fela he gone an sit down next 2, an d man oneasy he like WTF! all this time I getin jones then it get ah phone call an alyuh hm alyuh have 2 hear that 2 believe it
So when we reach city gate all d felas in d maxi give d it room because we shock d driver like he eh even want 2 take d money an he paints wasn't tight shocking

Lol things you see when you public transport eh.

boy one did come to work in a tight, tight one. dem fellas harassing him for if he say how dais d style now even he gyul like how it lookin in it and wen he goin and party yuh does cyar wine outta time at all unlike in dem normal biggish jeans lol. its true what he say wen u try to wine in d 2 different jeans but oh gosh is work we come to work. have some dignity na

Breaking News the fela who shot d boy in movie towne was in ah tight jeans

wtf

Anyone ever hear about PPS ...It's called pencil pants syndrome lmao... symptoms are numbness of legs and prostate caner or injuries

Lol you watching too much Sonny With A Chance Karrie! and I think it was SPS Skinny Pants Syndrome...my niece watches Disney a lot so it kinda ingrained in my head lol.

According 2 reports he did't run it was more like ah skip :Confused:
It was like a little child riding a mop :haha:

Hmmm wayyzz, alyuh rel bad. The man take a bullet!

Skinny ppl in tight clothes WTF!!!
At lease if yuh big we'll forgive u an say it have no size tuh fit yuh or something

Now ppl dressing up deh children in it

Yeh, it takes a lot of trouble and money to look that way..who would've thought

ah shame to see ppl pretending to b someone or someting dey r not!!! hell wit it man b yuh self....if dey doh like yuh u will b better off...an remember i say so

True that. People just want to fit in and rather lose themselves along the way. They don't know accepting who they are will make them happier than they think they are right now.

U guys bring up ah big topic here. Ah remember me, admin and ah next padna had ah conversation on this topic some time ago. Personally I think ppl just wwant 2 fit in, be up 2 d times. But d problem with that is ppl doing, wearing and acting the way that society believe is cool and in style and then they think that makes them happy. Ppl always want 2 lime with the popular crew and they go out of there way 2 try 2 fit in they do things that they don't want 2 so that they'll be accepted, like wearing tight clothes and behaving stupid.

Back