Whaz d plans for today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
sleep.....staying up late helping people with they forums.....i gettin too old for dis sh!t

I cook today and just chilling home it have nothing to do here really

2day waz my 1st day of skool...i didnt really lik it a whole lot...i dont wanna go 2morrow...or da rest of da week 4 dat matter...i dont even hav dat many friendz n my classes so far...

^^^what school cj?

Today my browser stopped working...lol....damn you firefox....i refused to use IE.....bleh....eventually settled with chrome.....went to class......and now im bak home.....omg that rhymed!

LOL@ Raucous
Well i planning to cur the lawn i wish some of you all could see me in action lol, You have the wacker man right here you know lol and well clean up the place for divalli

This weekend is more stree upon stress yes. i cannot even get time for nothing not even myself anymore is like i is a zombie. eating going to school and then sleeping. :s

Doing all the work in the house so we could be able to go divali nagar early.

Lol I jus lulling about in church. Normally Patna around were I live have real plenty celebration and hundreds of people does go there but this year they have absolutly nothing. First time I ever see that happen.

When that happens someone maybe died from his family so they can't celebrate for that years that is what is happening to us here.

same here.... cricket fever everyone....

classes from 12noon, ah mite fall asleep coz d lecturer so borin an ah just reach home tuh buth!!!

Going to spend some money..... Ha, thats sounds so good but got no money til Wednesday(PAY DAY)

I know today is not tomorrow but jus wanna say goodluck and be safe to all those heading back out to school and work. Lady Demon has school so please excuse her for not being online in the morning time...hope you all have a good week

Back