What's your setup?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Boi manga could run Viper4android FX

Best equalizer there!!

He could mash we up normel!!

And Yea man happened December in 2013

Right now I looking for some small music to put in my car

Nothing to much ,but I still want something to pong out

For real he could get the 30 bit processing :D

That really hard boy to lose so much equipment with no recourse.

A nice small music is DD 8 redline for bass the redline is value for money.

I looking to do a 2 8" behind the rear seats eventually. Will reuse my DD SQ mid range with a nice Class A on the mid range.

Wowww sounds like a nice baseline to have just for enjoyment!!

Right now I looking to run 2 6inch mids (something cheap like pioneers or eminence and small to replace the 2 stock door speakers)

As well as 1 selenium driver on the back dashboard

And I have a small 10inch Audiopipe Subwoofer to fit in the back in the trunk.

I hadda run an amp as well

My challenge however is the fact that Im not allowed to run music in my car and that the funds for the music

I hadda run a stealth system ,so my father wouldn't really mind the changes lmao

I always like stealth lol. It's always a shocker when people can't see it but they hearing it.

My system is sound quality I'm not using pro audio at all. It's just for better quality.

Audiopipe bass slams hard! That's a great option.

Hahha yes I agree!! Audiopipe is surprisingly good!!

Before all the music was stolen

I tuned the audiopipe personally and people thought I was running at least a single 12inch sub.

Audiopipe rell good for the money!

Can't wait to get it back in action again!

You should post up a video of your system in action bro!

I can't it's in parts lol gotta buy, build and install first.

I may try the massive audio 8s or go audio pipe depending on what will fit behind my seat. Space is really limited

Ohh okay bro I know that struggle Lmao

Ever thought of using PSI audio subs? My friend using them and even tho he underpowered the system the 8 subs he has could take rell pong

I think each is 1200watts Lmao

Rell simple ,cheap and effective sub there but not many people use them

I'd like to try them where has them available?
Psi is big and known in the USA for the recone kits.

well you could check Jerad Campbell on Facebook , or Kelvin Chow they know how to get the links for them there PSIs :D

I'll consider it but I just want to do it conveniently without spending a whole lot. It's just for better sound

i know what you mean bro! thats what we were trying to accomplish with the previous build! just remember to post pics of the build!

Can't forget to take pics throughout the entire process for motors lol. Lots of ppl can benefit from a install tutorial too

thats really true!! don't worry ill do the same! More pics = the better!

I'm now running 1 pair of DD CS 6.5" from the Altis with a Blaupunkt THA275 amp... Doors are fully wired with Stinger 16 gauge wire, there was no using back factory wiring. Mid bass till the door shake rear view mirror starts to shake :D

still a build in process

Pioneer 80prs
Front doors stock 6.5 and tweeter
Rear doors Americanbass sq 6.5
Zebra 10'' sub for the lows, pic below

10177330_933079030036966_1619620582464539910_n.jpg

TRA960.4 powering sub and rear doors, deck powers front doors

lots more to be installed :eyebrows:

still a build in process

Pioneer 80prs
Front doors stock 6.5 and tweeter
Rear doors Americanbass sq 6.5
Zebra 10'' sub for the lows, pic below

10177330_933079030036966_1619620582464539910_n.jpg

TRA960.4 powering sub and rear doors, deck powers front doors

lots more to be installed :eyebrows:

Sub box looks real good!

80PRS is a good unit of choice for a multi-way setup. Interested to see what you do next.

Yeah this setup is very awesome to fit in the car with full bass.I like it so much.I have also the same setup running in my car.

Back