What's your setup?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Thanks man.
I should have said I not intereted in entering a soundoff. Carshows I don't mind myself.

LadyDeath said:
LOL! Still using the same basic stock speakers my car came with in 2004! I feeling shame lol

Recently replaced all my originals to Hifonics as they because distorted a little. Sounds nice

After a while and over the years, those stock 4" and 6" speakers does get a tear in the cone and hence the distortion.

I have a Facebook video to embed, you guys will freak over the setup

BMW with 6 18inch subwoofer!

[youtube:14bygva3]MnRUtQgPy2c[/youtube:14bygva3]

in my defense i saw this on Facebook, from TenziFM :lol:

ahahah wow well you wont be winning any competitions soon with that stock set up bro

Why? You drive into the roadblock with music turned up?
Not the worst I've seen

My friend was stopped at a roadblock, and then he decided to turn on all his neons, blast his competition music, and engaged his hydraulics :/

Surprisingly he was let through tho :/

Not the worst I've seen

My friend was stopped at a roadblock, and then he decided to turn on all his neons, blast his competition music, and engaged his hydraulics :/

Surprisingly he was let through tho :/
:lol:
He jus doh business at all.

whats the best brand of the screens to install in a swift guys ?
Best? In what way? Personally I love Pioneer because it's so simple to use, very affordable, quality wise it's good and support base is very large

Used to have :
DD CS 6.5"
Boss CH650
Pioneer TS-W306R, swapped to DD 512.
JVC KD-DV5100 head unit.
16awg wire ran into front doors, system was front staged with oem 6x9s in the rear for "rear fill"

Currently:
Pioneer P4000dvd- dvd bypass, reverse cam, usb
OEM Clarion 6.5s

Both Pioneer and DD subs are now used for home theatre.

wow nice set up bro! you were balling back then! hahaa i know the scene with the home theatre system! best way to utilize old car music, the quality is great for home use!

right now im looking for some old speakers to complete my setup, any mids between 150-350 Watts should fit nicely!

wow nice set up bro! you were balling back then! hahaa i know the scene with the home theatre system! best way to utilize old car music, the quality is great for home use!

right now im looking for some old speakers to complete my setup, any mids between 150-350 Watts should fit nicely!

What system you running bro? The low end bass on that DD really blows out the pioneer lol, I have it in a smaller box than a champion series pio and it still gets lower :D

My setup....a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with headphones :grouphug:

What system you running bro? The low end bass on that DD really blows out the pioneer lol, I have it in a smaller box than a champion series pio and it still gets lower :D
before the car was robbed we had a good set up in the car<br />
<br />
2 B&amp;C 8 inch mids - 600watts<br />
2 Selenium 8 ohm 220tti drivers<br />
2 Pioneers 6x9 on the doors!<br />
1 10 inch Audiopipe subwoofer 700rms<br />
1 RE audio 1200watt amp<br />
1 Sound Barrier 1000watt amp (pushing the subwoofer)<br />
1 Pioneer avh-x1600 DVD deck<br />
1 Power Acoustik PW-16 Preamp<br />
<br />
and thats about it if i remember correctly!<br />
<br />
right now i have the Power Acoustik , BCs and the Selenium drivers hooked up to my computer in my room<br />
<br />
through some McGuiver-ing i got an amp to hook up to a computer PSU and now i have the car's setup inside my room<br />
<br />
well most of it anyway!<br/>

But now I got my own car to have music in

And so far I have a pioneer USB deck

And 2 stock B13 4inch speakers!!!

#suchsetup

I think MangaAddict and his note 3 could beat me in a sound off :'(

before the car was robbed we had a good set up in the car<br />
<br />
2 B&amp;C 8 inch mids - 600watts<br />
2 Selenium 8 ohm 220tti drivers<br />
2 Pioneers 6x9 on the doors!<br />
1 10 inch Audiopipe subwoofer 700rms<br />
1 RE audio 1200watt amp<br />
1 Sound Barrier 1000watt amp (pushing the subwoofer)<br />
1 Pioneer avh-x1600 DVD deck<br />
1 Power Acoustik PW-16 Preamp<br />
<br />
and thats about it if i remember correctly!<br />
<br />
right now i have the Power Acoustik , BCs and the Selenium drivers hooked up to my computer in my room<br />
<br />
through some McGuiver-ing i got an amp to hook up to a computer PSU and now i have the car's setup inside my room<br />
<br />
well most of it anyway!<br/>

But now I got my own car to have music in

And so far I have a pioneer USB deck

And 2 stock B13 4inch speakers!!!

#suchsetup

I think MangaAddict and his note 3 could beat me in a sound off :'(

LOL mangaddict closing down anything how yuh mean :D

That's a good system though, too bad that had to happen :(

Back