What's your setup?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Steven Ramadar

LV

Well we are all fans of music in some form or another...why not share your setup, even if its factory.

Mine includes:
Pioneer DEH 1300 HU
Power Acoustik Demon Series 1400watt
PA PWM 20
Audiopipe 10 inch sub
6 inch pioneer (pair for doors)
Candence Xenith 3 way 6x9
Pioneer 6x9

Not the greatest but for someone who still goes go school and doesn't work it does its job

Still using stock 6x9 Door speakers in the mazda3, stock music with manufacture 7" din deck.

LOL! Still using the same basic stock speakers my car came with in 2004! I feeling shame lol

before the car was robbed we had a good set up in the car

2 B&C 8 inch mids - 600watts
2 Selenium 8 ohm 220tti drivers
2 Pioneers 6x9 on the doors!
1 10 inch Audiopipe subwoofer 700rms
1 RE audio 1200watt amp
1 Sound Barrier 1000watt amp (pushing the subwoofer)
1 Pioneer avh-x1600 DVD deck
1 Power Acoustik PW-16 Preamp

and thats about it if i remember correctly!

right now i have the Power Acoustik , BCs and the Selenium drivers hooked up to my computer in my room

through some McGuiver-ing i got an amp to hook up to a computer PSU and now i have the car's setup inside my room

well most of it anyway!

Well, my days for those kinds of setup past. Maintenance is more important. In my car I have a simple CD deck(no mp3), pioneer 10 band eq, stock speakers in dash and 6" mids in rear. No sub. Had a 10" in my room hooked up to my PC but as I said, I'm old lol

LadyDeath said:
LOL! Still using the same basic stock speakers my car came with in 2004! I feeling shame lol

Theres absolutely nothing to feel shame about!

Some people prefer the stock set up in their car rather than these outrageously loud set ups!

i can account for the fact that some car manufacturers include quality systems in their vehicles

for example

All Mazda RX7-8 series sports cars, came with 2 huge Bose speakers and amplifiers in the car as stock!

Waw! That's cool .. The reason i haven't changed mine yet is because i wanted to save for my new car and put in a nice set up . Cannot wait

That's awesome!! What kind of set up are you looking for?

Stealthy but loud? Or just plain out loud and proud?

I have a lil something...

Deck: Pioneer 5100DVD.

Front doors: Stock speakers (cadence) running on deck power.

Back dash: Two 8" Ciare big magnet.
Amp: Quantum Audio 4260 4 channel.

......it now gets a lil entertaining...

Trunk: Two 12" JBL GTO 1202D subwoofers in box.
Amp: Cadence Ultrashock A5 + HC monoblock.

Soon to add two 6" Faital pro speakers in the front doors.

Keep my stock Japanese deck for 4.5 years till it kicked the bucket and then got me a Pioneer double din at the start of this year.
Model is the PIONEER FHX500UI

http://amzn.com/B00EEO4W34

Since them I stopped listening to the radio - USB music all the way - and change the deck colours every couple weeks. Lights are so bright you can easily make it out from the car behind at night.

Speakers are still stock, but I will consider changing them after I fix the mechanical issues.

The deck I have is a JDM deck it has 40 gigs of internal hard drive and can rip regular CDs to be stored in the hard drive.

Steven Ramadar said:
Nice nice... Using risers or pods for the 8's
Using risers for now. Soon to get some pods built for them together with two 6". So backdash will now have two two 8" and two 6".

admin said:
The deck I have is a JDM deck it has 40 gigs of internal hard drive and can rip regular CDs to be stored in the hard drive.
:eek: That is memory. wow.
And you ripping music straight from a cd that plays in the deck... nice deck there man.

I pumping with a 16gig flashdrive in my deck.

Its also a 7" deck but I would like to change it because it does come with a port for flash drives and the input port for the rear camera is a special jack that is difficult to source.

Saxman642 said:
Keep my stock Japanese deck for 4.5 years till it kicked the bucket and then got me a Pioneer double din at the start of this year.

Since them I stopped listening to the radio - USB music all the way - and change the deck colours every couple weeks. Lights are so bright you can easily make it out from the car behind at night.

Speakers are still stock, but I will consider changing them after I fix the mechanical issues.
Need a mechanic? If you from south I can recommend a few.

And brotherhood go with 18 sounds or the rair 4 ohm Faital Pro's

Saxman642 said:

Need a mechanic? If you from south I can recommend a few.

Steven Ramadar said:
For the front doors or for what I gonna add to the backdash?
I on the street banger vibes. Never entered and not interested in entering a carshow.

Back