What Shit You heard today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Went to a roti shop today, the guy ordered a goat roti.....with ketchup :/

Ewwww....

Goat roti with Ketchup..people have some weird bellies boy!

Ketchup and goat roti? How does one survive on the toilet after that?

ah hear meh neighbour saying dat Mr Aboud tell and asking our PM to save Kublalsingh life....buh y he doh ask Kublalsingh to stop this shit...Mr Gary and den full ah shit yes.......

Someone needs to show kublalsingh that he is out of his mind, I think he really does have a death wish

Someone should show Kublalsingh that nobody cares what he thinks. The highway will go on. Didn't people want to stop the Solomon Hochoy highway because it was passing through/on the edge of the swamp. Look at it now, without it life would be rel hard.
They should put a sign saying this when the highway done:
No bikes
No pets
No Kublalsingh

Explained my group project for utt to a man 26 year old man 4times over and over alone with the teacher doing it twice
He messages me 2 weeks before its due 'what we doing boy?'
After I beg them since September for the info
Jesus help me ill hit people

Lmao. Save the message, show your teacher. lol. Buss files, don't take the fall for his lazy a**! :bolt:

hahahah Sonygoup this is why i do group projects alone, man just struggle with them for the while, you on your way to success!

Okay...no joke. a woman came into the roti shop today....dhal, rice, curry chicken with level ketchup.....is there something we missing? Who willing to give it a try....for the greater good :heh:

Okay...no joke. a woman came into the roti shop today....dhal, rice, curry chicken with level ketchup.....is there something we missing? Who willing to give it a try....for the greater good :heh:

I like ketchup...but not curry...I'll try it with stew.

Explained my group project for utt to a man 26 year old man 4times over and over alone with the teacher doing it twice
He messages me 2 weeks before its due 'what we doing boy?'
After I beg them since September for the info
Jesus help me ill hit people 

hahahah Sonygoup this is why i do group projects alone, man just struggle with them for the while, you on your way to success!

True talk: Every single time I've been in a group from school straight up to when I was working and had training that involved group competitions, I did all the work. That's the only way I could guarantee success because when it comes to group work, most people I've met would rather fail than do a little work, contribute, cooperate etc. Wait...there was one exception, but that situation went no better than if I had done all the work myself. People so lazy!

Funny thing now is that the project due tomorrow while I already finished but let no one know this... I acted like nothing was done an all of a sudden my inbox is filled with answers and ppt.. Sad thing is that my teacher marking the project by group performance which is f'ed up
Wish me luck tomorrow guys I'll need it

And I just really wasn't expecting this being the youngest person in my group.. Is big working men playing d fool

good lucky sony! Hopefully you'll knock the teacher's socks of with your part and he/she would be able to pick up on what was going on but if the marks are based as a group, I really hope they don't drag down your grade!

Thanks fellas got my sisters to help with the ppt making sure it good.. Asked em to come a hour earlier to see if we could do a pre presentation *fingers crossed*

How'd it go bro?? I'm sure total was obtained by your group! Mostly because you did the work lol!

Now that yours over mine has began

I have 1 day again to build a solar powered air filtration system with an air washer (calcium hydroxide chamber) and electric plates

For a competition Friday that I was told about on Monday :/

Presentation went good
Dude that could be done in 2 hours...you doing electrical in UTT or

Nah bro I doing advanced proficiency in Fatima , we ended up having to call in and say that we aren't attending, my teacher is in the hospital right now with malaria :O I won't enter any competition until my whole team there!

Back