What Shit You heard today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Jahahahahha those were the days!! You go out the road with $5 and you feeling rich! Buying chubby for your friends and buying tops an all kinda thing to lime on the corner with, and still have enough to buy a butter bread to come back home with!

Best days up in caroni!

Lol. Not anymore! I go to the supermarket with $100. and come out with a lil plastic bag in my hand!

For real dude, snacks can cost just as much as food items now....in some cases much much more lol Much better to make your own!

Yea I went to work in Tobago for a very short while, prices are ridiculous over there. Normal food items are almost twice the price and food is expensive due to tourism. Can't blame them though, all of the manufacturers have to export from Trinidad.

i now hear my friends selling their CPL T20 tickets for 700 dollars.....and ppl rushing it

A man say on the radio that the PM is a dunce, it was on 91.1, I died and re-spawned laughing.

i heard a man raped an alligator in Florida. but if people only bother to look up the story they will know its a hoax.

But.... why? Of all the rumours to start, an alligator? I thought sick men used to at least stick to mammals.

Back