WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Reba is kicks. I like New Adventures of Old Christine on WB too..

House
Family Guy
Two and a Half Men
The Big Bang Theory

snowmanrene, you call the big guns there! I never miss Family Guy or Big Bang Theory. Catching up on House, and Two and a Half Men. Add American Dad and South Park to that, and I probably wouldn't move all day. Oh and Law & Order SVU.

LOL, I used to watch Law and Order SVU, but grew tired of it.
I also watch NCIS, NCIS:LA and Smallville (when I have nothing else to watch)

Since Grey's Anatomy kinda done right now i watching The Big Bang Theory and Food network lol

I dislike Smallville with a passion. It's so boring. Food Network is the shite though, Ace of Cakes, Iron Chef are my favs.

70’s show is my all time favorite TV series. This show is really funny. I am enjoying it a lot.
z111811085.jpg

Unfortunately i don't know this one ... My favourite show i'm enjoying right now is Desperate Housewives real drama! LOL

Being human
the lying game
pretty little liars
revenge
switched at birth
true blood
covert affairs
VD
Grey's
Suparnatural
Arrow
Beauty and the beast
Nikita
Cougar Town
New Girl
Glee
Big Bang Theory
Teen Wolf

Mine is Law and Order, NCIS, Doc McStuffines :signlol: got a new one the other day that i watch under the guise of my 2 year old likes it hehe (by force) lol Sophia the First :wub: :wub:
Used to like crimewatch just to watch Ian Alleyne laugh ha hi :lmfao:
But honestly tv shows going to the dogs for real when you watch cartoons about half naked bananas you know that there is nothing to watch

ahaha ur sooo right ! these days cartoons like them not made for kids at all

Back