WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
SUPERNATURAL ALL DE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E News.... Only watchting the celebrities

GREY'S ANATOMY, SUPERNATURAL AND VAMPIRE DIARIES IS THE REAL FLICK

house
burn notice
pit bulls and parolees
ncis
white collar
scrubs
game shows
some mtv shows like true life, real worls/road rules
some disney and nick shows wen it eh have nuttin else good on tv..

I am a big man, but Karrie I have to agree, iCarly does be rel damn funny. Spencer is rel kix. But otherwise, THE BIG BANG THEORY all the way. Sheldon Cooper ftw! Bazzinga!

-Karrie said:
SUPERNATURAL ALL DE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You miss Karrie is a Goddess.. Supernatural is the shiznit!!! I giving you 2 stripes for that one.. yuh make meh night dey.

check out my new avatar... Family Portrait. A scene from Supernatural Season 5 episode 10 (Abandon All Hope) That's the episode when they went hunting Lucifer..The last time they were all together.

Yup...i realized i've got every picture from every episode. Yeah i'm that wack lol

I hope to see the next episode thursday...

Hmm...never even watch an entire episode of Supernatural...but atleast its better than Smallville!

Hmm, i'm also an avid fan of Grey's Anatomy..

bumble I'm with you...Family Guy is the sh!t! Adult swim every night at 12!

Never saw FlashForward but saw it advertising a while ago on WB. I think they're on hiatus though, not sure if they're coming back.

Back