WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
im an mtv fanatic :icon_redface: ..
the hills and the real world make my life.
more recently, g's to gents
and in the past there was a shot of love with tila tequila..

i love law and order SVU and csi
and Weeds. If you havent heard of this show i suggest u google it. its nothing short of amazing
and the cussing makes my day LOL

well. for my child side. its the family channel :)
aka disney lmaoo

an for my mature side its..
i dont really watch much tv any more :|
but i used to watch like csi
how its made
tbs
discovery channel ..all de shows =]

an more thatt havent come to mind right now

got this from my hi5...Favorite TV Shows
Hmm... how far back to go...sesame street, blues clues, mc guyver, the sentinel,7 days , the crow, the third wave,24, monk, the dead zone, criminal minds, 3lbs, the pretender, friends,king of queens, sienfield, simpsons, yes dear, fresh prince, invisible man, nowhere man, psi factor, fact or fiction,profiler, CSI, numb3rs, twillight zone, alfred hitchcock, psych, x files, roswell, smallville, any discovery channel history channel or national geographic show/documetary, what used to be tech tv. Naruto, bleach, animatrix, what some people call samurai x, transformers beast macines beast wars, technoman, samurai champloo, vampire hunter d e and f... jus kiddin, apple seed, akira, any cyberpunk anime, ghost in a shell, case closed, DBZ, inyuasha, gundam wing, ed edd and eddy, jimmy neutron, what johnny bravo used to be, back to the future, the batman franchise, the spiderman franchise, the superman franchise, teen titan, static shock... bible stories animated....this list is gettin to long......

wait no stargate?? i thought that there.

inyuasha your a inyuasha fan too dude do you have all the episodes if you have them can you burn some for me lol :icon_redface:

Well.. my favourites TV shows are: House, family guy, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis.

Anyone seen Gossip Gril...Local TV 6...its kinda ok...cool too

Yea i love that show its a new concept i does can't wait to see it every Saturday lol, but i missed last week one hmmm

i hav a lot of fav showz...
south of nowhere, degrassi: the next generation, smallville, smackdown, raw, tna, scrubs, charmed, the best years, angel, buffy the vampire slayer,pimp my ride, loaded, king of queens, malcolm in the middle, bernie mac show, jamie foxx show, wayans bros., kyle xy, xena: warrior princess, punk'd, dark angel, viva la bam, scarred, america's best dance crew, wild 'n out, mtv cribs, teen cribs, next, zoey 101, static shock, recess, sabrina the teenage witch, tough love, the naked brothers band, chalkzone, futurama, family guy, robot chicken, the oblongs, aqua teen hunger force, the venture brothers, inuyasha, scooby-doo, courage the cowardly dog, what's new scooby-doo, & moral orel...
i kno it nite seem i watch a whole lot of tv...but really...i dont watch dat much tv...i still hav more fav showz...but i think thiz iz enof 4 now...

I see HOUSE and FRINGE coming to local tv thats two good shows right there. I dont think I could have one favorite anymore lol. Family guy on normal tv too.. bleh i dont like that show it too nasty... lol.

FRINGE really good . its something like csi and 24 with alot of action and drama

-Rina said:
Well I Hav Plenty Like :
RAW
SMACKDOWN
ECW
Reba
Family Guy
South Park
All Disney Channel Shows
Drake And Josh
ICarly
ASPCA
My wife and kids etc more comedy lol

^^^me and you could lime....lol...ize watch almost all of that minus the ASPCA and Reba :hiya:

kewl.... I find cable getting boring now because they only showing over the same thing. Now is Direct TV For it !

^^^i hear direct tv iz rip off...you hadda buy almost everything....how expensive is it???

there are several packages you can order and diff packages have a different price. we have all the movie channels like 30 of them plus normal 200 and more channels for $310

yeah girl i find direct tv is the best thing these days cable over doin it with showing back shows over and over

SO wait na what you feel cable does be showing i mean say cable showing Channel ABC you think Direct Tv will have a different ABC Channel?

They maybe less or more station or either networks but its the same channels same shows over and over

I agree with you there admin. Alot of people think that it the Cable copany that show re-runs. The company just re-broadcast these stations. They have absolutely NO control over the programming. Anyways back to the original topic of the post. My favourite TV shows right now are:-

Grey's Anatomy
Supernatural
Battlestar Galactica (although it done)
Fringe

hold up...direct tv is only $310???

hmmmm....i studying to divorce flow now

Back