What Did You Macko Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I macko that my friend know exactly when you get off the phone when the boss coming!

ah macko ppl by meh neighbour cutin up stuff like dey havin prayers tomorrow!!! an dey talkin loud an unusual behavour dey

While I was waiting in a car,I macko a man at the side of the road having a quarrel on his phone.

While I was walking in KFC carpark I macko a man telling a woman that if her son wanted to (fword) his daughter,her son could go right ahead.

ah macko my adopted puppy COWEE gone upstairs by d neighbour an eatin dey parrot food!!!

LOL poor doggyyyy greedyyy...give him sum oranges and let he chill himself LOL

I macko 4 men attached to a T&TEC contractor cutting over hanging bush along the main road an droping the branches on the side of the road, leavin no room for pedestrian to walk they were with a gold 4x4 unmarked vehicle TCE 7707 at 9:32 am on wednesday

mackoin this man down by us that buying nearly all the land in proximity to him on the unamed main road lol

ah macko ah buss shut down today....HCC 1027 at about 1:45pm today.....buh yuh kno what suprising ah next bus HCC 1032 arrived at about 2:15pm to transport d passengers..........dat was gd PTSC.....keep it up!!!

I Macko some people's vehicles getting wrecked today, for parking around the corner hmmm :wink:

i macko some jack only swerving when he reach a speed hump and cutting me off gosh i hate that and his car now even low and had to passengers

I don't macko but i happened to see my neighbor carrying downstairs on bucket containg pee, she uses a bucket for a putty,

ah just pass down d highway an ah saw an accident wit lots of police officers...fire officers......wreckers...ambulances....an ppl rushing across d medium....d vehicle was so crumbled up like paper....it had some bodies on d road an traffic was piled up for ah mile on d north bound lane....not ah gd site

ah macko d neighbour hiding in dere house an ah woman calling dem from d driveway!!! wen she went away dey came out

hmph some neighbours hiding something i see

MACHO D GOVERNMENT TRYNA SCAM THE PPL HERE TELLING US THAT OUR PRIVATE ROAD IS A PUBLIC ONE AND WANT TO EXTENT IT OUT BY ENTERPRISE SO THE THIEVES COULD COME AND ROB US ..WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Macko them people by me only liming on the block by the road everynight smoking the weed but they have links in the police station so when u call they dont come

ah macko d police vehicle in my area in central back window glass missin ah long time now an it not replace yes!!! ha ha ha

Back